Stadium Question

Greetings everyone,  to begin with, i hope everyone a great new year!

as for the topic of this thread, I am playing with AC Milan and as you all probably know- they share a common stadium with their rival, Inter. 

the question is simple: my board agreed to extend the capacity to 85K, and it will cost 88m euros. 

the issue is, does this mean Inter will automatically get their own home matches in a stadium that will now hold bigger capacity and they paid no money for it? 

53 minutes ago, CapaJr said:

as for the topic of this thread, I am playing with AC Milan and as you all probably know- they share a common stadium with their rival, Inter. 

the question is simple: my board agreed to extend the capacity to 85K, and it will cost 88m euros. 

the issue is, does this mean Inter will automatically get their own home matches in a stadium that will now hold bigger capacity and they paid no money for it? 

Why do you care?

5 hours ago, CapaJr said:

No, due to licensing issues with Serie A, Milan and Inter have different names for the San Siro (Inter call it Stadio Giuseppe Meazza) which means in the database they have to be separate entries. So unless you're using a modified database that puts them both in the San Siro (or Stadio Giuseppe Meazza) instead, they'll be different stadiums in the game.