Lack of depth. Seriously?

Ok, I have 1 player who feels there is a lack of depth at centre-back and is unhappy. I have 6 dc. I have another player who feels there is a lack of depth in attacking midfield and is unhappy. I have 11 players who can play as an attacking midfielder. What do they consider enough depth?

The thing is, other players agree with them. 18 others agree about the centre-back issue and 19 agree with the attacking midfield issue. 

I can't keep bringing in players as I'm in the MLS and have a salary cap to worry about. I already have a first team of just under 30 players which is more than I wanted anyway. 

The depth is measured as compared to your best player I find, so having several players of far less ability will not count.  I don't think it a particularly well balanced feature for leagues like the MLS when there is always going to be 3-4 standout players that cannot be replicated throughout the squad due to foreign player or wage restrictions. 

4 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

It's not like my players are a lower quantity either. I've poached some of the better players from the bigger teams. 

If you have 11 quality AMC... that really can't be helping your salary cap.

4 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

It's not like my players are a lower quantity either. I've poached some of the better players from the bigger teams. 

for context, show us the screenie of the team, and what year it is..

I'm not complaining about my team, I have won 3 in 3 in the league and have yet to concede a goal. I am currently second, 1 point behind Atlanta. Its just funny when the players who initially complained about the lack of depth at centre-back or in attacking midfield are now happy when I have only signed a keeper and a striker.

untitled 1.png

Untitled2.png