Inflation

One Black Atheist

I’m still playing FM19 and there exists no real monetary inflation in the game. Champions Cup money remains the same after 12 in-game years. My club PSG won’t allow a weekly wage budget of more than £5.5 million. We need more realism.

We also need: Realistic stadia; more variance amongst match day crowds; fewer player pirouettes and an inclusion of step-overs; player collision detection (players just run through each other as if they didn’t exist); shirt pulling and handballs; better ball movement (the ball floats too much); keepers actually making full stretch attempts to save penalties; sharper reactions to penalty and free kick saves; an overhaul of the match day engine; crowd chants and realistic celebrations (not somersaults); full licenses for all leagues; all player and staff photos; more sophisticated regen pictures; better and varied celebrations for winning cups and leagues.

I’ll probably have to wait 5 years for these aspects of the game to be incorporated. FM requires much improvement. Any updates to FM19 are welcome.

• 9 months later...