App crashes during launch

I was just about to come on here and post the exact same thing. 

I'm also on iOS 9.3.5

There was no warning on the app store that my tablet couldn't run it (like there is if I try and get FMT), so I've paid for it, but it won't let me run it. 

Anyone any ideas? 

• SI Staff

Hi guys there's an issue with the ipad mini we're aware of and are looking to get a fix out ASAP. The game is intended to run on these devices, we'll let you know as soon as we have a hotfix ready to distribute.

@Dele ndomBele Are you using an iPad 2 and not an iPad mini? In which case i will let the dev team know there's an issue there too.

If anyone else has an issue with this crash on something other than the iPad mini let me know.

On 20/11/2019 at 11:51, Daniel Dawson said:

Hi guys there's an issue with the ipad mini we're aware of and are looking to get a fix out ASAP. The game is intended to run on these devices, we'll let you know as soon as we have a hotfix ready to distribute.

@Dele ndomBele Are you using an iPad 2 and not an iPad mini? In which case i will let the dev team know there's an issue there too.

If anyone else has an issue with this crash on something other than the iPad mini let me know.

Bro there is a problem with the loans. Dont work. When we ask a loan, um the end of the deal, always goes off the deal. I have iPad mini. Please help

Edited by Nbas

• SI Staff
On 22/11/2019 at 16:13, Srk12 said:

I have an iPhone updated to the newest ios and as of 5 minutes ago, the game would open for 5 or so seconds and then close again.

This sounds like you could use a reboot and reinstall?