Use AI to generate Regen faces

chucklechuck

We now have the technology to generate realistic faces using AI. See here for example.

Here is a google drive of hundreds of thousands of faces.

Spoiler

A couple of random examples:

dBRXFFE.jpg

qVKlA7S.jpg

Of course, it would not be possible to include the generator in the game. What I'm thinking is, if the game can be made such that we can include megapacks of faces for regens, then we modders could just take one of these packs, filtered for 18-35y men and voila!

The one I’m thinking about automatically adds faces to newgens. The main problem with it is that the faces are generated on a random basis which means that ethnicity is not taken into consideration and it also generates male faces for female staff.

Edited by Hovis Dexter

On 23/09/2019 at 13:07, chucklechuck said:

We now have the technology to generate realistic faces using AI. See here for example.

Here is a google drive of hundreds of thousands of faces.

Reveal hidden contents

A couple of random examples:

dBRXFFE.jpg

qVKlA7S.jpg

Of course, it would not be possible to include the generator in the game. What I'm thinking is, if the game can be made such that we can include megapacks of faces for regens, then we modders could just take one of these packs, filtered for 18-35y men and voila!

You simply cannot use other people`s images without asking them.

On 25/09/2019 at 02:00, Ferni said:

You simply cannot use other people`s images without asking them.

These people don't exist.

On 24/09/2019 at 05:47, Hovis Dexter said:

The one I’m thinking about automatically adds faces to newgens. The main problem with it is that the faces are generated on a random basis which means that ethnicity is not taken into consideration and it also generates male faces for female staff.

Do you have a link?

• 10 months later...