New Challenge for Holiday!

I’ve always enjoyed playing Crewe. If you wanted to try something different with them a youth academy challenge may be of interest as they have really good youth facilities. Another interesting option for a youth challenge could be Burton Albion whose academy players train at St George’s Park.

I'm a Crewe fan and currently have a save file running with them - I actually rarely play as them, as the idea of getting them to the Premiership feels so unrealistic.

Personally I like the SAF Challenge. It isn't new exactly, but it's a good one to get stuck into and create a legacy of sorts.

2 hours ago, Joe. said:

Personally I like the SAF Challenge. It isn't new exactly, but it's a good one to get stuck into and create a legacy of sorts.

Hmm ... the SAF challenge does sound good but I can’t bring myself to do any challenged associated with his team.

On 15/08/2019 at 19:54, Joe. said:

I'm a Crewe fan and currently have a save file running with them - I actually rarely play as them, as the idea of getting them to the Premiership feels so unrealistic.

I'm a Swansea fan and one of my earliest memories is Crewe beating us heavily in the 4th tier.  We recently spent 7 years in the Premier League finishing as high as 8th and won the League Cup

Dare to dream my friend!

Swansea's actual performance over those 10 years looks like an unrealistic FM career!

Untitledddddddd.thumb.png.6dff54b0ac7b142d103e2caa75c4e1b2.png

Archived