heres my wishlist for fmm20

1. possibly more than 30 seasons

2. more leagues

3. better transfer system

4. bigger database

5. better player statistics (i'm basically saying show us the statistics EX: average rating, cards, etc)

6. allow us to switch from enhanced match engine to classic match engine and vice versa

8. allow us to pick more nations instead of just 4.

9. more player interaction

10. make the ingame editor unlockable instead of charging people money for it

hope you read this and please reply to what you think of each suggestion

Edited by bh02032002
Some of my suggestions are already added.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/08/2019 at 06:29, Declan Barry said:

3. allow us to start unemployed

4. add VAR for mobile

Both of these are in the game already

8. allow us to switch from enhanced match engine to classic match engine and vice versa
As they change more than just graphics I doubt that's possible

Thanks for the heads up mate. I'm thinking of doing a journeyman career mode after my woking one (that's why I suggested unemployed but didn't know it was already added)

Maybe improve the transfer system slightly for e.g. when trying to sign a player you could offer multiple players as part of the deal at the minute you are restricted to only being able to offer 1 x player also I've never received an offer which a club has offered me cash plus a player, maybe be able to pay transfer fees in installments, would like to be able to do upto 2 year loan deals rather than just the 1 x year and maybe they could also include the chance to have feeder clubs. It would be good to have the ability to arrange your own friendlies. Probably asking a lot but it would be nice

On 28/08/2019 at 15:04, hawk_c said:

is it gonna included greek superleague in FMM 2020??

we are asking for it 2 years now

last year you added the most unpopular league from china 

omg

Leagues are decided on where the most sales come from AND a lot of people asked for China. Be an ambassador for Greece and ask all your friends to buy the game

On 31/08/2019 at 09:06, ColDar said:

Maybe improve the transfer system slightly for e.g. when trying to sign a player you could offer multiple players as part of the deal at the minute you are restricted to only being able to offer 1 x player also I've never received an offer which a club has offered me cash plus a player, maybe be able to pay transfer fees in installments, would like to be able to do upto 2 year loan deals rather than just the 1 x year and maybe they could also include the chance to have feeder clubs. It would be good to have the ability to arrange your own friendlies. Probably asking a lot but it would be nice

Also it'd be cool if we could select a Player for exchange from the team offering to buy our player 

• SI Staff
3 hours ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

I really like the Chinese Super League.

Glad to hear that - with any league addition it is likely to appeal to some people more than others and its always good to hear when someone is enjoying the game :D

On 08/08/2019 at 03:03, bh02032002 said:

heres my wishlist for fmm20

1. possibly more than 30 seasons

2. more leagues

3. better transfer system

4. bigger database

5. better player statistics (i'm basically saying show us the statistics EX: average rating, cards, etc)

6. allow us to switch from enhanced match engine to classic match engine and vice versa

8. allow us to pick more nations instead of just 4.

9. more player interaction

10. make the ingame editor unlockable instead of charging people money for it

He says more leagues but how many leagues will you play between Fmm20 and FMM21😂😂

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe improve the transfer system slightly for e.g. when trying to sign a player you could offer multiple players as part of the deal at the minute you are restricted to only being able to offer 1 x player also I've never received an offer which a club has offered me cash plus a player, maybe be able to pay transfer fees in installments, would like to be able to do upto 2 year loan deals rather than just the 1 x year and maybe they could also include the chance to have feeder clubs. It would be good to have the ability to arrange your own friendlies. Probably asking a lot but it would be nice   my ip birthday wishes tneb

Edited by goodDay14