Sevilla, anyone?

HI everyone,

Sevilla seems to be building a very interesting team to manage in FM20, or in FM19 with a fan-made database update. One of my favorite players (Oliver) with one of my favorite managers (Lopetegui) plus more than 100M euros invested in new signings so far, looks very promising.

Does anyone wanna start a thread about Sevilla? Thinking about giving them a try (with the data update), but would like to learn more about the club, the players, board, supporters, etc, from the eyes of a supporter. I like to create a "bond" with the teams I manage, which means being somewhat familiar with their history and culture. Wikipedia is too impartial (as it should be), I can know things but not like the Liverpool or Marseille fantastic threads here.

If any Sevilla supporter feels like writting something, I would really appreciate!

Thank you.

I just started a new save with them with a up to date database.

I just signed a lot of talented youngsters and sold older players like Navas, Nolito, Banega, Escudaro etc.

I signed Moses Kean and Hiquain on loan and they banged a few goals for me.

I ended up 4th in the league and got Champions League footy.

1 hora atrás, Ronaldo Beckham disse:

I just started a new save with them with a up to date database.

I just signed a lot of talented youngsters and sold older players like Navas, Nolito, Banega, Escudaro etc.

I signed Moses Kean and Hiquain on loan and they banged a few goals for me.

I ended up 4th in the league and got Champions League footy.

Impressive, I just started as well in the literal sense, meaning, still in pre-season haha. I'll follow up, do the same if you feel like :)

i do have a soft spot for sevilla. on fm 20 my 2 spanish saves will be sevilla or atletico madrid. im not gonna do both.  i got my other saves for different leagues sorted.  i like sevilla because they dont play the usual formation, but will interested to see how they fit all the new players in? so may do a seviila save till fm20.

Archived