Air Miles Man - Back to Civilisation

2 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Cool, thanks.  I may well do something like this as a second save for when I want to do something a bit different from my current career save.

Which database did you use?  I'm assuming it was a custom one as you've managed team in Fiji!

Yeah, but to be honest, the db had issues as it some of the competitions in Fiji were broken. I would search around the boards to be honest for the best one. I didn't use Claasen's one which is normally the best one, which I probably regretted. Although not sure if he did the whole world this time around or just did Europe.

Edit think it was a guy called Qwerty or something, not having a go at him at all, still amazing effort to produce it for the community.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TerminalPortugal said:

Yeah, but to be honest, the db had issues as it some of the competitions in Fiji were broken. I would search around the boards to be honest for the best one. I didn't use Claasen's one which is normally the best one, which I probably regretted. Although not sure if he did the whole world this time around or just did Europe.

Awesome, thanks.  I'll stop bugging you now!
:D

Archived