Club Under administration

Hello, I am currently managing real Madrid for the 4th season With the help of cheat engine I made transfer for £519m and now the club in under administration due to debts and bank loan and the board took all my transfer budget funds.... So my question is if I again increase transfer budget and then move those funds to wage budget, does it help the club for funds? Or what should I do to help bring in more funds? .....Board is accepting all transfer offer for my players and they are leaving for so less amounts. Please help! What should I do?

On 14/04/2019 at 18:26, Dhruv Trivedi said:

Hello, I am currently managing real Madrid for the 4th season With the help of cheat engine I made transfer for £519m and now the club in under administration due to debts and bank loan and the board took all my transfer budget funds.... So my question is if I again increase transfer budget and then move those funds to wage budget, does it help the club for funds? Or what should I do to help bring in more funds? .....Board is accepting all transfer offer for my players and they are leaving for so less amounts. Please help! What should I do?

Did you put money into the club to cover that transfer or did you manage to miss the basics and just add it to the transfer budget?

Archived