FMM 20 Suggestions

Slamkid

First of all, I want to thank the who SEGA and S.I team for making FMM 19 another memorable experience. 

The game is fresh and I love the new Training and Transfer system and I love that we can now customize squad numbers (it got weird in FMM 18 seeing Neymar wear no. 21!)

In order to make the game more interesting here are some suggestions i think would help:-

1. Tactic System Overhaul
(It's not just In-depth enough)
I have FM 19 on my Laptop and I LOVE thus years edition (Love is an understatement) and the tactics system is PHENOMENAL as always. FMM needs that PHENOMENAL touch in the tactics system. We have been using the present system for years and its getting old.
Also I feel like the tactics don't impact my team well enough, like how I would like it too. So if we can get the tactics system of FM Touch 19 or something similar, it would be PHENOMENAL.

2. Press Conferences
(How on earth did you guys overlook that!)
We need pre-match, post-match and mid-week conferences in FMM. Sure, we have the times the journalist ask questions about player transfers but we need more. Just like FM or something similar, Please SEGA. 

3. A 3d match engine would be nice.

That's all I can think of at the moment but those are the important ones. Pleas Sports Interactive help.

- Ebun

• 6 months later...

Maybe improve the transfer system slightly for e.g. when trying to sign a player you could offer multiple players as part of the deal at the minute you are restricted to only being able to offer 1 x player also I've never received an offer which a club has offered me cash plus a player, would like to be able to do upto 2 year loan deals rather than just the 1 x year and maybe they could also include the chance to have feeder clubs. It would be good to have the ability to arrange your own friendlies. Probably asking a lot but it would be nice

• 2 weeks later...

Goalkeepers - every time my keeper lets in a penalty he loses rating, but surely the default is he's not expected to save it?

Similarly if he saves in a shootout it doesn't seem to affect his rating, when in reality it'd be the headline news for the game.

On 19/02/2019 at 16:58, Slamkid said:

First of all, I want to thank the who SEGA and S.I team for making FMM 19 another memorable experience. 

The game is fresh and I love the new Training and Transfer system and I love that we can now customize squad numbers (it got weird in FMM 18 seeing Neymar wear no. 21!)

In order to make the game more interesting here are some suggestions i think would help:-

1. Tactic System Overhaul
(It's not just In-depth enough)
I have FM 19 on my Laptop and I LOVE thus years edition (Love is an understatement) and the tactics system is PHENOMENAL as always. FMM needs that PHENOMENAL touch in the tactics system. We have been using the present system for years and its getting old.
Also I feel like the tactics don't impact my team well enough, like how I would like it too. So if we can get the tactics system of FM Touch 19 or something similar, it would be PHENOMENAL.

2. Press Conferences
(How on earth did you guys overlook that!)
We need pre-match, post-match and mid-week conferences in FMM. Sure, we have the times the journalist ask questions about player transfers but we need more. Just like FM or something similar, Please SEGA. 

3. A 3d match engine would be nice.

That's all I can think of at the moment but those are the important ones. Pleas Sports Interactive help.

- Ebun

If Football Manager Mobile 2020 realised 3D match engines  they will be on top i have see soccer manager 2020 is 3D and work perfectly thats will be really big surprise for us because 3D its something amazing this is what i really would love 

On 31/08/2019 at 08:57, ColDar said:

Maybe improve the transfer system slightly for e.g. when trying to sign a player you could offer multiple players as part of the deal at the minute you are restricted to only being able to offer 1 x player also I've never received an offer which a club has offered me cash plus a player, would like to be able to do upto 2 year loan deals rather than just the 1 x year and maybe they could also include the chance to have feeder clubs. It would be good to have the ability to arrange your own friendlies. Probably asking a lot but it would be nice

@ColDar

You have raised a good suggestion there about offering multiple players in transfer deals. I too would like to see a super simple feature like this added to the game. You got my vote dude!,

UpVoted.

Edited by VastGsm

• 1 month later...

I mention this regularly but I’d still like to see pre-season league and cup tournament odds like in the PC game. The game is already assessing the strength of your side because it gives you individual match odds. Odds are useful because they give you an idea of how much you need to strengthen your squad at a glance.

I’ve noticed over ambitious youth players (16/17) wanting to be backup in my Champions Cup winning squads in their contract renewals. They should know that they can only really be hot prospects unless they’re potential world superstars and already 3-4 star rated.

It’s good to see that the bigger clubs in Europe are still trying to sign top players after about 15 seasons or so. I’d still like to see a bit more effort. 25 seasons in, the only team buying £100m players is mine yet some of the other clubs must have similar resources. Yes, they’re buying players for £50m or £60m but they seem reluctant to splash the cash for the current superstars. Tight!

Talking of success it would be good if the game noted that your side (or another) has defended its league or cup titles. If you’ve won the Champions Cup three times in a row then the game should note it and that your squad (and may be its leading players) are legends of the game. At the moment all time player legends picked by the game are hidden away in the scrapbook.

Otherwise, all good!

• 1 month later...

Dileğim, maç esnasında taraftarların sesini aktif hale getirmek ve gol attığımızda veya yedigimizde taraftarların tepkilerini alabilmek istiyoruz. Ayrıca maçları kaç taraftarin izlediğini bilmek istiyorum. Yönetimden stadyumların izleyici kapasitesini arttırmasını isteyebilirim ancak fayda ve farklılık görmüyorum. Bunun sizi zorlamayacağını ve bir güncellemeyle yapabileceğinizi biliyorum. Teşekkürler 

Edited by Ramazan

• 2 weeks later...

We Need something else the ability to to make satellite clubs like we would make a query for available clubs and then we would choose between a group of clubs depending on that list of the club reputation and as you grow in reputation you would bem able to get bigger clubs for satellite.

We Also Need television right s , so we could get Money from Champions league tv rights

Also missing the search for players for potential ability in stars