Sports Interactive Community

First of all, I want to thank the who SEGA and S.I team for making FMM 19 another memorable experience. 

The game is fresh and I love the new Training and Transfer system and I love that we can now customize squad numbers (it got weird in FMM 18 seeing Neymar wear no. 21!)

In order to make the game more interesting here are some suggestions i think would help:-

1. Tactic System Overhaul
(It's not just In-depth enough)
I have FM 19 on my Laptop and I LOVE thus years edition (Love is an understatement) and the tactics system is PHENOMENAL as always. FMM needs that PHENOMENAL touch in the tactics system. We have been using the present system for years and its getting old.
Also I feel like the tactics don't impact my team well enough, like how I would like it too. So if we can get the tactics system of FM Touch 19 or something similar, it would be PHENOMENAL.

2. Press Conferences
(How on earth did you guys overlook that!)
We need pre-match, post-match and mid-week conferences in FMM. Sure, we have the times the journalist ask questions about player transfers but we need more. Just like FM or something similar, Please SEGA. 

3. A 3d match engine would be nice.

That's all I can think of at the moment but those are the important ones. Pleas Sports Interactive help.

- Ebun

Also,

3. Better more improved player interaction would be amazing.

-Ebun

Maybe improve the transfer system slightly for e.g. when trying to sign a player you could offer multiple players as part of the deal at the minute you are restricted to only being able to offer 1 x player also I've never received an offer which a club has offered me cash plus a player, would like to be able to do upto 2 year loan deals rather than just the 1 x year and maybe they could also include the chance to have feeder clubs. It would be good to have the ability to arrange your own friendlies. Probably asking a lot but it would be nice

Goalkeepers - every time my keeper lets in a penalty he loses rating, but surely the default is he's not expected to save it?

Similarly if he saves in a shootout it doesn't seem to affect his rating, when in reality it'd be the headline news for the game.

On 19/02/2019 at 16:58, Slamkid said:

First of all, I want to thank the who SEGA and S.I team for making FMM 19 another memorable experience. 

The game is fresh and I love the new Training and Transfer system and I love that we can now customize squad numbers (it got weird in FMM 18 seeing Neymar wear no. 21!)

In order to make the game more interesting here are some suggestions i think would help:-

1. Tactic System Overhaul
(It's not just In-depth enough)
I have FM 19 on my Laptop and I LOVE thus years edition (Love is an understatement) and the tactics system is PHENOMENAL as always. FMM needs that PHENOMENAL touch in the tactics system. We have been using the present system for years and its getting old.
Also I feel like the tactics don't impact my team well enough, like how I would like it too. So if we can get the tactics system of FM Touch 19 or something similar, it would be PHENOMENAL.

2. Press Conferences
(How on earth did you guys overlook that!)
We need pre-match, post-match and mid-week conferences in FMM. Sure, we have the times the journalist ask questions about player transfers but we need more. Just like FM or something similar, Please SEGA. 

3. A 3d match engine would be nice.

That's all I can think of at the moment but those are the important ones. Pleas Sports Interactive help.

- Ebun

If Football Manager Mobile 2020 realised 3D match engines  they will be on top i have see soccer manager 2020 is 3D and work perfectly thats will be really big surprise for us because 3D its something amazing this is what i really would love 

On 31/08/2019 at 08:57, ColDar said:

Maybe improve the transfer system slightly for e.g. when trying to sign a player you could offer multiple players as part of the deal at the minute you are restricted to only being able to offer 1 x player also I've never received an offer which a club has offered me cash plus a player, would like to be able to do upto 2 year loan deals rather than just the 1 x year and maybe they could also include the chance to have feeder clubs. It would be good to have the ability to arrange your own friendlies. Probably asking a lot but it would be nice

@ColDar

You have raised a good suggestion there about offering multiple players in transfer deals. I too would like to see a super simple feature like this added to the game. You got my vote dude!,

UpVoted.

Edited by VastGsm