Insane Sunderland Transfers

Mardy

I have recently started a Sunderland save, after watching the Sunderland 'til I Die series (highly recommend it!)

I have been amazed by some of the transfers I have been able to make and the funds available- Couldn't help but share.

Sund.thumb.png.4f8b829bccacfb5a2c23aa1db6a530b4.png

Obvious emphasis on young players but crazy that the likes of Tonali, Marin, Olsen, Kamara, Viviani and Vagnoman would play in league 1. 

Rossi.thumb.png.424356934b1dc6b4242f12668517b6bd.png

Guiseppe Rossi on a free, he has been phenomenal! 

Rodri.thumb.png.29fa0072b45fdfe0a31ffb0644668250.pngHamad.thumb.png.74489f72f2f082b1119031fcaa399431.png

I also have these two coming in January, Hamad on a free and Rodrigues for 775k, both could do a job in the Premiership.

I had Rossi in my Red Bull save but he did his Cruciate in again with about 3 months of the season left and retired :(

What budget do Sunderland have?

As a Newcastle fan I really enjoyed Sunderland Til I die btw ;)

1 hour ago, lblanc said:

I had Rossi in my Red Bull save but he did his Cruciate in again with about 3 months of the season left and retired :(

1 hour ago, Gungner said:

Sunderland "only" starts with £5 million, and not a wage budget to pay all of those... how could you afford all of those?

Yes, £5 million budget. I raised just under £7 million in sales- along with the reduction in wage.

All players signed were on monthly instalments and a minimum initial fee

On 04/02/2019 at 15:16, lblanc said:

Rossi has just got a 7 month injury 😂.

20 goals by January. Gutted. Had an injury clause so terminated his contract 😞  

7 hours ago, Mardy said:

Rossi has just got a 7 month injury 😂.

20 goals by January. Gutted. Had an injury clause so terminated his contract 😞  

I didn't but got compensation from MLS which was nice

Archived