Where In The World is Andychar?

andychar

Please! Can't we at least stop for Internationals!

Another 6 games this month and honestly my players are knackered and I'm exhausted watching them.

After 4 away games in a row we now have 4 home games in a row. It means we have a chance to catch up on the teams above us. We need to take advantage. 

Although I'm starting to think my best chance of getting this team out the way is to get relegated and win the Tier 9 league!

6357306f68f4406ecd03f6fb515409a8.png

A good win to start the month. 100% at home, winless away! Fingers crossed we can improve our away form.

FA Cup next against Ossett Town who have had a similar if not better start than we have. It won't be an easy game.

ab5603b6734b8aaddb090d150d7b843f.png

We were magnificant in the first half and it won us the game and booked us a place in the 2nd Qual. Round. It's our expectation so that's a bonus. The second half was a more open affair but we defended well and did what we needed to do.

It's earned us a tie against...

e36e87182b90a78f96b222a72b6b3ec7.png

Sutton sit rock bottom of a division above us. So they will be favourites but we will still have an outside shot of getting through to the next round, although an away tie makes it all the trickier. Could have been better could have been much worse.

It adds another fixture to an already bumper month.

Back to the league now and its another early test this time at home to Frickley. We will have to be at our best to maintain the 100% home record.

2cb7668475b2c0063223714432e1d6e9.png

Not happy and nowhere near good enough. This game was comfortable and we threw it away. Told players I was disappointed and they were disheartened. You let a 2 goal lead slip in the last 15 minutes what do you expect? Me to be happy?

We stay at home next for a game against 2nd in the league. It seems every single game at the moment is against teams in and around us. We need to win this one because annoyingly the next 4 games are all away from home.

117fe501ce7dedba67c8bbd112a5626a.png

A massive win here against a team also challenging at the top. In fact of the 8 games we have played in the league so far 6 of them currently occupy a place in the Top 9 of the table. We have had a tricky start to the season and yet we have only lost once, it gives me confidence going forward.

Time to take a break from the league and focus once again on the Cup. I think for the first time this season we are clear underdogs in the cup but we go fancying our chances against a team struggling in the league above us.

Its also the first time this season we have a 7 day gap between games!

630ca9d402f5724c90b38ab9da47abb2.png

A brilliant result. The first half was a non event. We started well and were 2-0 up before I knew it. Sutton came back strong and deserved the goal, we held on and go into the hat for the next round. We are only two wins away from the First Round. 

And the reward for our mini giant killing?

e98b9ef9ebe23e28fafdb5ad3a161c56.png

Another away trip. Bootle are actually a Tier 9 team so amazingly we managed to draw somebody in a division below us. It means we have a brilliant chance to get to the 4th Qualifying Round of the FA Cup. A chance we can't let slip! It also means that by the time we finish we will have had 5 away games in a row with the chance of a 6th depending on the FA Trophy draw.

So its back to league action now. We have a game against a team near the bottom, if we are serious about challenging for the title/playoffs this season these are really the games we need to be winning.

What's this? A new signing?

a76c05977859dc225dd467616570e55d.png

I needed a back up RB and this is exactly what he is. I'm happy with him.

I'm trying to keep rotating and changes to a minimum as I don't want disjointed performances...

26bafb3000f8e640036547067c21a254.png

Absolute spineless performance. Our away form isn't good enough and our form in general is nowhere near consistent enough. Carry on like this and it will be a nothing season, just like last season.

The away trips continue but once again we have a winnable game. Much like the last one...

cce8e5c926f03becf8283884f2025852.png

Another new addition. I wasn't in the market for a new CB but when one falls into your lap you just need to take it!

As it turns out that game was the last one. What was going to be my last game got rearranged because of an FA Trophy replay. So here is the table.

3438e9859ecb2f468e093f6ba39e4465.png

Disappointing end to the month really but you can throw a cap over the 11 really. Look at my inconsistent form. Not to panic just yet, a long way to go and as I've mentioned we have had a tricky start.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Away and Away

7 games...minimum this month. My poor players are going to be knackered. Doesn't the FA know they work 9-5!

We start with the Cups. More specifically the draw for the Preliminary Round for FA Trophy.

3926605cc4a0ba29e97af7f81e8444bd.png

Once again we are away. Bury Town are 12th in a Tier 8 league, same as us. Its a very even match up. With our away form as it is I don't fancy our chances much which is a shame really. It means we face 6 away games in a row! Mental!

So the first game this month was away to Bootle in the FA Cup. Its a glorious chance to go into the final round of qualifying.

35d4e152091215938dfbeaca6909569e.png

God I wish all games were this straight forward. We dominated from start to finish and we have taken full advantage of this glorious chance. Now please...for the love of God...give me a home tie.

93192ea06fdc4a7013f589978ae4ba62.png

Well it was a good run while it lasted. We have been drawn away AGAIN against a team currently in the Conference North, 2 division above us.

It also means our run of consecutive away games is now at 7. SEVEN!

Oh its also an 8 game month. EIGHT!

Back to the league now and let me just double check...yep we are away from home.

d8e22aaae77bc111e1eabaae367c3b68.png

The inconsistency continues. We never looked like scoring in this game. Something needs to chance and fast.

FA Trophy action now. Annoy cup really, its only non league yet we still don't have any chance of winning it. 

5071803d50085989755f84f0a4dc6a27.png

If we could carry our Cup form into the league we would be laughing. Something clicked here and we were brilliant. Into the next round we go.

d304d90ae1d9f93bed0d0d020f15986f.png

Pinch yourselves we have been drawn at home! North Ferriby United are in the Division above us and are currently 2nd. I fear that could be it in both cup competitions but at least I've hit expectations for both.

It means it adds a 9th fixture to this massive month. Looking forward to the steady flow of 4 fixtures per month soon!

No time to rest its another away fixture in the league. We need to get back to winning ways in the league and soon otherwise we will find ourselves adrift of the playoffs. I've made a decisions regarding the playoffs as well. If I win the playoffs then I'm counting it, purely because there are no local cup competitions to win in this database which would have given me more chances to class this club as complete.

d3ce210f470226f87b668a8391d3cfe6.png

Another 2 points dropped. We were the better team here but we couldn't hit the net despite many attempts. We are unbeaten at home and winless away. Tells you everything you need too.

Darlington away in the Cup next to end this massive away stint.  Wouldn't surprise me if we smash them 4-0 the way this season is going so far.

6f92a47f5b3290597f1caaf284dc796b.png

We were in control at 2-0 and looking very good. Then came the game changer. Once it was 2-2 we were hanging on. We held on and we are offically in the hat for the First Round Proper. The home replay is the next game and it rearranges yet another league game. 

Our reward if we manage to beat Darlington in the replay...

ed84ea50b06093e655be0d553f6c5b05.png

Yet another away tie, this time against League opposition.

We will find out straight away if we will face Yeovil as the game is next...and we are at home!

8e4514fee08ad6d59c0845ef359f41e8.png

We did it! And this wasn't a fluke we completely deserved it! We are into the First Round proper of the FA Cup. We have Yeovil away so it will 99% be coming to an end but it will be a good day out. 

We stick to cup action next with our FA Trophy game, once again we are underdogs playing a team a division above us. After the win against Darlington we go into with a bit of confidence.

854068e872c750c969535b1e83f2b5ce.png

If only we were at home in the First Round!

Due to fitness issues we have had to make several changes which will make things all that harder. The last thing we need here is a replay so if we are going to lose Id prefer it to be in 90 minutes!

65a009d19bc2b86c7d69cafb27288b24.png

Oh come on! It was actually an entertaining game that could have gone either+------------------- way. We do it again in our next game. It will be our 4th cup game in a row.

If we manage to get through against the odds...

17173a7e5c2485ed8a64c772de643945.png

4 teams playing for 2 2nd Qualifying Round places. I'm not sure I'm massively bothered but a decent run and you never know with this cup...oh and we will be away.

I'm not expecting to go through however. Not away from home and not with the changes I've had to make.

ea62323c0e79887aaeb14980ae94f6fb.png

Disappointed to throw away a lead but we peaked after 4 minutes really. Tired legs took over and we never looked like scoring once we went behind. 

The last game of the month finally sees us back in league action. We have a bit of catching up to do!

We play the team currently in 2nd so its a big league game.

57a013c601f3c44b8fcb5f0af048e675.png

An absolutely gruelling month comes to an end with a lackluster game. I'm worried cup success is going to impact on the league. My players are picking up knocks left, right and centre and are just generally shattered.

74bb8bfce6d4f885d12953285115f821.png

Way too may draws. We are on the outside looking in at the moment but it can all change easily. We just need to string a few wins together which will be easier once we are out of all the cups. In fact if we win our games in hand we are in the playoffs (they are against AFC Mansfield and Cleethorpes.

I'd rather lose than draw another game!

One of our games in hand opened up the month and you can already guess what happened.

7b9c88fceef4949c0b8cb0dd316ddda2.png

Getting annoyed now. We need to start winning this is nowhere near good enough. We are 5 games without a win in the league drawing our last 4 games.

Yeovil in the FA Cup and as stupid as it sounds I need the cup competitions to end now so I can try and salvage a playoff place in the league. Finances aren't even looking much better really.

adec57621fb817db70e1cc1a6c2c7858.png

A brilliant effort. We defended well apart from one set play. We had a few chances, the biggest coming at 0-0. Very pleased with the effort shown. 

We now need to catch up in the league, no distractions now, no excuses. I want a playoff place.

Next up we return home with another game in hand. Everything should be back to normal after this month but its going to be another long tiring one. We need to win this one. Forgot what 3 points feel like.

We have 2 back to back winnable home games. We need 6 point from 6.

25d9eb15cae503aa53cb34b842c76f8b.png

Oh boy was that needed! Back to winning ways. It wasn't comfortable but we will take it every game.

Newcastle Benfeld at home next. They aren't enjoying the best of seasons and we will go into the game as favourite. We need to deliver to keep the pressure on. Its worth pointing out as well I played them twice last season and drew twice...

7719a30b49e9caab1e16eab6fdd363f0.png

1-0 seems close but truth be told we never looked like conceding here. Our goal came from a goalkeeper mistake, he tried to be clever and was robbed. We seem to be struggling for goals at the moment which is a major concern. Its not a bad thing while we keep winning but it could be a long term problem.

Away to Ossett next, they are with us on the outside of the playoffs looking in but in touching distance. Its a big game and it would be a big win if we could grab it. Our away form however continues to be a worry. We are still unbeaten at home and winless away in the league.

Interesting to note as well, baring any postponements this will be the last Tuesday night game of the season, meaning I'll be able to use my strongest XI much much more frequently.

9c1059862b80befc85a3a4df8e952d6a.png

In the grand scheme of things it isn't a bad point at all. Especially coming from behind but my God I'd kill for an away win!

Luckily we are home next against Maltby Main who are struggling. Once again this needs to be 3 points.

We are at the other end of the coin now. Teams still in the FA Trophy are missing out on league fixtures meaning we are playing more games than some teams above us. I prefer the points than the games in hand any day.

cdbe6a8be4988ed56fb7e1b0a2a109cd.png

Thank God our home form is as good as our away form is shocking. Massive win here and a confidence booster.

We are through the worse now. 1 game every 7 days, this is where we catch up! Starting with a massive away game against a team 1 point behind us but with 2 games in hand. We need to win to keep them at bay. What a time it would be to pick up our first away win of the league season. Although I think I'd happily take a point!

abd27509563be377183f8f95ff92714b.png

They edged the first half so I couldn't really argue with the penalty but what a performance in the second half. We took our chances brilliantly and picked up a huge win.

e7d76878587de685ecca1b7220975cf0.png

A brilliant win gives us a nice little cushion in the playoffs. I have one eye on Stocksbridge till who can leapfrog us winning both their games in hand. We are 10 points off top, maybe a little bit ambitious thinking we can catch them but it we put together another month like this one who knows. 

6 hours ago, Mandy42 said:

Belper Town have 4 points! ouch!

If you aim to finish top you should guarantee a playoff place ;)

When I noticed it was only 4 points I had to double check make sure they weren't against me...I was relieved!

We have so much more time for activities!

1 game a week...every Saturday afternoon...just the way it should be!

We start with an away trip to Mickleover who sit in the bottom half of the table. We need to prove the previous away win wasn't just a flash in the pan.

f22e8550b98b8195074594a49127c2e0.png

Absolutely typical. The very moment we put ourselves into a good position we put in a performance like that. It may have been a late goal buts its no more than we deserved. Annoyed is an understatement.

We have rock bottom only picked up 7 points all season at home next. I will be demanding a win after that piece of crap performance.

61532422f69e45f68758ba925104424e.png

A much needed win and a much needed hat trick for Atherton who has lost some of his fine early season form. We did it the hard way coming from behind but we showed a good spirit. On wards and upwards.

Away next and honestly our form is all over the place I have no idea what to expect. The team we play are in the same positions Mickleover were when they beat us so who knows!

a9ae6b46ab9a17791fdeef477337e7a0.png

An ugly game saw 12 yellow card and 1 red card. Middleton was making his debut for us after I snapped him up on free transfer. He certainly left a lasting impression! It wasn't a great game at all but it was a great win and that's all that matters.

65da533b606dc5dd1bda48eb31249b5e.png

Another great win to finish the month. Atherton I think its safe to say has found his shooting boots once again.

daacdef11062894ff6f07843048c17d7.png

The table is starting to look rather good. 6 points off top and 6 points clear of 6th.

Next month sees us play both Gainsborough Trinity and Boston Town. Two massive games but with both being at home we have to fancy ourselves. 

Go Hard or Go Home!

Absolutely massive month this month with some massive fixtures. It all starts away from home...I'm scared.

35073580479dc3bb6c3fc60f3bc1b0dd.png

Scared at how good we are! Nah this game could have gone either way. Last season we would have lost this game this season we won it! 

Gainsborough next. Win and we are right in this title race, lose and its a long way back.

fdca372c56b53c2b638d38e368813d23.png

This is Championship side Bolton bidding for our Striker. We have 0% chance keeping him so might as well keep him till the end of the season.

Amazingly he isn't annoyed about me rejecting. Probably because he knows hes free soon. Portsmouth, Charlton and Doncaster came calling before something amazing happened.

df5a08246b01049498b9e2a9d1bb2e84.png

I tried him down! I thought I'll give it another go and he was willing to discuss terms. Delighted to keep him.

e86634d825496ccf3dac4a8cc4c70eb4.png

Just one of those games. They scored with their only 3 shots of the first half and we just sunk without a trace. Its really disappointing. Its probably us out of the title race. 9 points is going to be to much to catch up. Gainsborough need to kindly do one out of this league and give somebody who belongs at this level a chance.

Boston Town at home next. I'd never heard of this team before this save and yet I hate them with a great passion. Tis a big game because this is potentially going to be the playoff game if we maintain our form.

a9a8d530b9249911aa0c023f68df7608.png

Well we have shown our true colours. Absolute bottlers. Gascoigne will get both barrels as he single handedly screwed us. Carry on like this and it won't even be playoffs.

The final game of the month isn't must win its BETTER win.

09e64ce375ef9da92b8420c24b702c6a.png

Here's the result.

a40b1d6b45b1b7e691f9f18e6ebd19f6.png

Here's the table.

I have nothing to say.

Promotion push? You're having a laugh!

I hated last month, we went in with such high hopes and a brilliant chance and completely ballsed it up. Angry with the team. They need to improve and now otherwise we are going to lose the playoff place. 

d086fc9d95fb4afa1930a8c236a956b4.png

Well its not a loss!

So now the first game of the month is away to 2nd. Great game to play when you need to stop the rot.

d5c0d54d7e7516518ed37c3ed5df4939.png

Well its not a loss! Fair result. Neither side did enough to win.

We haven't scored in 3 games...since Atherton signed a new contract.

Our postponed game is next. We need to win to climb back into a playoff place. Games are quickly running out! All 3 remaining games this month are at home. Massive opportunity for 9 points to really take some of this pressure off.

31d1433631f8728485dfd31e834804b7.png

Starting to really hate this. 2-0 up and absolutely cruising then out of nothing we were 3-2 down. Really really really hating this. Oh and Atherton missed several sitters.

Even if somehow we turn this around and get a playoff place I really can't see us going up. I said it last season but this season I mean it. I'm culling. There will be a few players who keep their place but if I have any doubts a new contract won't be offered.

baf67e4f4ab84b72c2a8609ec41ab9a4.png

It wasn't pretty but it was a win. Such a vital 3 points. We need to build on this now!

Final game of the month sees a winnable home game. Seems everytime I say that we get beat...

188e19c65cb0222e61177d530540bc97.png

And I'm truly delighted....*cough*.

def46e84ca5870e4d3d2e76c8a4aa86e.png

Absolutely losing the will. Its like watching a completely different team that just a few months ago. 

d20ed6c4490e1171f9769c78ad530d2b.png

Amazingly we are clinging onto a playoff place by the skin of our teeth. 8 games to go at right now we are as likely to finish 12th as we are 4th.

One more Golden Generation and we will be Brazil

Its time for the Youth Intake...please be 11 5 star players covering all positions...

47ff7fc027543b32db359dd68e945a70.png

A double barrelled name...you'll fit in nicely. I looked Ashley and his more exotic brother Ramirez aren't actually related. The disappointment washed over me. The rest were crap and will probably be signed for filler.

I've decided to change tactic and formation as we just aren't scoring enough goals. For the first time in all my FM19 saves...I have 3 strikers on the pitch.

First up this month is AFC Mansfield away. A tricky game and just up the road from my parents.

4b8e648a3d6316a298f597dbb02edffd.png

First up this month is a home game against Cleethorpes. Quite a long way away from my parents.

Its also worth noting we having beaten them since this save started...

0e1f238732d60c8c526da779bdfb7c98.png

We scored more goals in this game than we did in the previous 6. And more goals in the first 5 minutes of this game than in the previous 2. New formation is clearly working a treat. Great performance. We need to build on this now and really finish the season strong.

Our postponed game is next. Better not disappoint the parents again.

9ac5a87e849c8db622200af62811468d.png

From all the goals to none of the goals. Neither team stood out as the better one so a fair result. Not the worst result in the World but it leaves us with work to do.

Stamford away next, they are a few places behind us but are quite a bit back. Still a very tricky place to come.

f107c04129ddb2326aa63102289506e3.png

A great second half after a nothing first. The Densmore free kick settled us then the Newton second put the game to bed. Newton has been brilliant since moving to 3 up front. 

Next up and final for this month is a home tie against Ossett. Similar game to the Stamford game. Must win but all of them are at this point of the season.

81baf29aed52f95312f6a67f01333d9d.png

Another fantastic performance and another vital 3 points. It means we haven't conceded a goal all month which is probably the first time I've ever done that.

7093cd85c0b57b61a30236d648cb7cbb.png

4th and a 3 point cushion with a better GD. We are in the driving seat with 4 games to go and we need to see it through. Annoying as it stands we are playing Gainsborough.

Finally an excuse to use goal by goal updates!

4 games to go. 3 points seperating 3 teams going for 2 places. Clear? Good.

a6bbaf3b5c406ae138e9347051bb34bd.png

2 midtable away games then a huge home game with already relegated Belper last game of the season.

c9ab1f9fa3b2a341713ded22aed9e03a.png

Stocksbridge have a harder run in than us. Those last two games are killers for them.

7404508b75f66da68c75c967a63f7840.png

Marske on the outside looking in at the moment but with probably the easier of the run ins. 

Interesting we all have 3 away games. Its really anybodies at the moment.

a2e95595a5db88dfb3b67b05d9038ff7.png

I mentioned the month without conceded but its actually been a month and a half. We boast the 2nd best defensive record in the league. We just haven't scored enough and that's my fault.

5008a7338ac2bd285b21888db853a745.png

First goal conceded in 6 and nearly a half games and its a bad time for it.

9a2e57f12e07b4b4e1caf447ad5e6a83.png

We need a strong second half.

78e38a3cd2bdd9500e05baaa09b5db87.png

Couldn't have asked for a better start to the second half. Game on!

0113574492fc8143e393442d91370f1b.png

False hope we have been terrible since the goal.

5e497f548cb8de40158aa416940194a7.png

Terrible result but Marske lost so really we got away with one. Worcester City with a game in hand can't be ignored and AFC Mansfield will be tasting blood.

2nd bottom Maltby Main away next, they are fighting for their lives. It won't be easy, especially after that performance.

4e91409b4d603e6f969bc5805d870159.png

A penalty and that is just the start we dreamed of!

44121184247de77f9c6be2ea9eb899de.png

Can't say they haven't deserved this. We have been poor once again.

2b24f1bbd1c28a3f2c8754b48b5f410f.png

How big of a goal is this? 

A let off but we hold on for a massive massive 3 points.

53f2df7f54568cd487f2dd5c1d4c40e9.png

Top 4 guarenteed themselves a playoff place. Its between us and Marske but really, with a 6 point lead and a 15 GD advantage we are surely ensured a playoff place. The question is can we steal 4th from Stocksbridge?

Stocksbridge next in our final home game of the season. Win and 4th is in our own hands, draw and we still have a chance. Lose and depending on Marske's score we are looking over our shoulder.

fe515015965934f6081b2e4885273947.png

Took a bit longer than the last game but that'll do.

3684df670a51b98cd348a63713a346e7.png

Game on.

b20fd2d1d0f7544c048608db45e32869.png2f132ed78a13fa11a6acf32f2eabbc41.png

Yeah bit to late for that...I've seen that message twice now this game. The first goal was an injury. 

That's how the game finishes. Simple not good enough.

22d019b4ba140988efc9d0b5788c91a1.png

Marske only drew so we are in the playoffs. Who we will play is anybody's guess. Given the choice I think I'd want Carlton but all 3 will be very tricky games and we won't be favourites for any. Our form has been shocking in this run in and really we only have a playoff place because Marske blew it more than we did. Fair play to Stocksbridge, they are the only ones who stepped up.

We have rock bottom Belper away. We need to finish with a win to boost any confidence.

43c55644b9e8deac3b602b07f0cfe352.png

Well it was a win but in no way did it boost confidence.

The final table looks like this...

909a6ccbb91865b30a19c6d6c029721b.png

My arch rival Boston Town won the league, and look who came 2nd and the team we will face in the playoffs. Not good for us. I wanted playoffs. I got playoffs. We have been brilliant in places this season and absolutely awful in others. Lets see what happens in the playoffs. You never ever know.

Playoffs...Pray for Me

So it turns out I have the playoffs completely wrong. 

16 teams went into a draw for the Quarter Finals. It covers all Tier 8 teams.

27c62fc3c81cbd5959426036b8cfdcdb.png

We play the team who just beat us 2-1. It will be played at the New York Stadium, home of Rotherham United. A neutral venue is perfect for both teams. They beat us 2-1 at our and we beat them 3-1 at theirs. It will be a good game and with only 3 points between us in the league its anybodies. Although if we go by form Stockbridge Park are the favourites. Good thing about the playoffs is form goes out the window. 

I have no idea what to expect from these playoffs but I'm going to take a guess and say we are 3 wins away from Promotion.

So here we go, a season of hard work rests on the next few games...

813f26449494ee5192e754a4d016a5ad.png

We have started strong and threw the first punch. We were 1-0 up against them a few games ago and lost 2-1 so there's still a long way to go.

1-0 at the break in a very even game. Very good watch this. I'm calling it now next goal winner.

36a15c605a6be65e27b61549e481478f.png

Or no goal at all! Even better! We soaked up a lot of pressure in that second half put to a man we played remarkably well. The season extends to at least one more game!

I have a feeling the Semi Final will be against Carlton and the Final will be against Gainsborough...could be wrong though.

82cc285bd1ca8dab12d8f8945b167e7e.png

Well I was right just in the wrong order. Massively difficult game and this is probably where our season will end. Once again its a neutral venue. Probably for the best, they beat me 3-1 at my gaff and we drew 0-0 at theirs. 

Absolutely nothing to report in between games so here we go...

0-0 at the half and neither side has got going yet. We are in for an interesting second half.

f086170e108be6ab11475b2549589b81.png

GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ce73b1c22dfb2ef246639708a321ec36.png

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!

Happy with that.

0fc732d03b053893f2d6cd806e9f8327.png

Curveball. Know nothing about this team...

f7c639a780971c76368623a6c3c0a274.png

They only bagged 3 more points than we did in their league. Its hard to gauge because its too different set of fixtures. As always its a neutral venue. One more win for promotion and me to clash Sheffield as "complete".

Here we go...absolutely unknown...

92b202225c3a09fd7e1b6fa56b3af77e.png

We have been the better side...just hold on!

1-0 at the half and we have a strange sense of control.

8c58cb1060c130230bf61ce526f261be.png

One foot in the next tier!

923c1e442280063bc2fbb1e701c05911.png

Absolutely brilliant stuff! Us and Carlton have won promotion.

dce1d431a3732e5ca0c0680a24844e7a.png

He was brilliant all season, mainly set pieces but all important.

0a4df1c5258e07dd5e9848b1ed10370d.png

Densmore....what a man. 

89db8df406f477a7e45a315f91690449.png

I now face a decision. Do I stay with Sheffield until a new job comes free or do I leave with my head held high but with no chance to improve my reputation.

2 hours ago, Northernpilgrim said:

Stay and wait for the right job as if you leave your reputation will take a hit, and you might not be able to get the next job

I think you might be onto something. My biggest worry is the finances. Now 300k in the red and showing no signs of stopping. 

48 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

Congrats on an unlikely promotion! How'd Clydebank fare after you made the jump?

They lost in the playoff against Wick who then lost in the final and then last season finished 5th. I’m removed the Highland/Lowland leagues so unless they get an unlikely promotion it’s the last we will hear from them I’m afraid. 

Archived