Why is my formation being changed without me doing anything during a match? Also substitutions being made without my say so. Help..

Help required please.

6 mins into a match playing as Middlesbrough, my formation was changed from 4-2-4 to 3-1-4-2 with players being played out of position and player roles totally changed.

This has happened quite a lot and is having a negative effect on results!

Also noticed players being substituted. On one occasion, Grant Leadbitter was brought on as a sub (on 20 mins!) and then subbed again 40 mins later. He wasn't happy!

The team instructions have also changed on occasions from say "positive" to "Attacking".

I thought it might be to do with match plans, so I deleted them all, but it's still happening. Any ideas please? :-/

On 15/01/2019 at 13:34, dlawrence100 said:

Thought it might be match plans, so I deleted every one of them! Still happens

When you say you deleted them, did you do this in-match or during the week? Any in-match changes don't save universally. 

Also, check your player instructions, have you got players set up to swap roles/positions during a game? Is your tactic downloaded from the internet? 

Something is causing this, it won't be  happening by itself. Maybe upload your save somewhere and let the community take a look at it. 

Archived