Unhappy De Gea????

Really confused by this one, De gea is refusing to sign a new contract for my united side due to his dislike for the club.

Its worth noting he has not asked for contract or more playing time or anything. he is first team off course plays every game in major cups and prem.

The confusing thing is the screenshot below that shows he loves me as a manager, the negatives have only appeared when PSG bid 30 mill i said no!

Any ideas???

Screenshot 2018-12-23 at 09.42.17.png

10 minutes ago, Zeonflux said:

He asked to leave in my save after PSG bud for him and I refused.

gave it a few months as he’d already signed a new contract at the start of the save and he was happy again

Hopefully will happen, only strange thing is i have been trying to offer him a new contract for the last 12 months yet his "dislike" for the club stops him . . .

he wanted to go PSG, the respect he has for you has nothing to do to being unhappy with your decision to refuse the offer, its like most people see mourinho, most people respect him for his achievement as a manager, but he has made a lot of people unhappy due to certain decisions he made.

that is called upsetting the player, they offer peanuts so the player knows that they are highly interested, and since you don't accept he talk to you about why you rejected the offer, what did u answer to that?

if u didn't manage your words right in that conversation u could either have all the squad against you and being forced to sell or De gea going on a free if his contract is almost done.

On 23/12/2018 at 14:52, WorcesterLegend said:

he wanted to go PSG, the respect he has for you has nothing to do to being unhappy with your decision to refuse the offer, its like most people see mourinho, most people respect him for his achievement as a manager, but he has made a lot of people unhappy due to certain decisions he made.

that is called upsetting the player, they offer peanuts so the player knows that they are highly interested, and since you don't accept he talk to you about why you rejected the offer, what did u answer to that?

if u didn't manage your words right in that conversation u could either have all the squad against you and being forced to sell or De gea going on a free if his contract is almost done.

I get why he would be unhappy about PSG but he wanted to stated his dislike for the club prior to the PSG offer due to lack of game time despite the fact he has played every premier league match he has been fit for and every champions league match?

Archived