[FM19][Skin] Entreaty - DarkerFM19 v1.5.2

(sic)

Completely recolored Football Manager Dark skin.

This is the skin I started making for myself, but later decided to polish and share it with everyone else!
Last year I was messing around with editing different skins, but now I've decided to publish my own skin for the first time.

Features:

Instant Result Button
Recolored majority of skin colors so it fits the dark theme
Redesigned Club profile
DF11 Facepack support
Available in Blue, Orange, Green and White colors

Updates:

v1.4 - Added Blue, Green and White versions of the skin
v1.5 - Added DF11 Facepack support, updated Club profile panels
 v1.5.1 - Bugfixes
v1.5.2 - Position buttons on scouting screen should now be easier to see.

40052395_SkinPreview.thumb.png.53e62fac8ad748c3abf1b8299835a663.png

769452488_Playerprofileblue.thumb.png.5da06abdc0ad73e0f5b237330df8dc53.png

1520097651_Clubprofileblue.thumb.png.2b817973dd833187708ee801562d7f6c.png

Download:

FMScout
Direct Link

Credits:

Thanks to:

Wannachup
'Pikawa'(CFM skins) and 'necjeff'(DF11Faces.com) for DF11 panels
Michael Murray - for providing base skin and helping out when needed :D

It's a brilliant skin, I do have one issue in which the positions under training seem to dissappear - it's fine on the base skins and I've done the usual of clearing the cache etc.

I'll continue digging around to sort it though :)

image.thumb.png.b3aefccccc842d2819fbcde3a1cfecb8.png

6 hours ago, eastmd01 said:

It's a brilliant skin, I do have one issue in which the positions under training seem to dissappear - it's fine on the base skins and I've done the usual of clearing the cache etc.

I'll continue digging around to sort it though :)

image.thumb.png.b3aefccccc842d2819fbcde3a1cfecb8.png

Yep that's an issue with the skin at the moment, not sure how much I can do since other 2 dropdown menus are working correctly and they have same code as the one for position/role/duty.
Even on normal skin when you hover over positions, the text disappears. I'll try looking into it.

Hopefully it's fixed in the next update since it seems it's an issue with the game.

3 hours ago, (sic) said:

Yep that's an issue with the skin at the moment, not sure how much I can do since other 2 dropdown menus are working correctly and they have same code as the one for position/role/duty.
Even on normal skin when you hover over positions, the text disappears. I'll try looking into it.

Hopefully it's fixed in the next update since it seems it's an issue with the game.

I only notice it with this skin wasn't able to fix it though, it's like the font gets pushed to the back or the colour defaults.

52 minutes ago, eastmd01 said:

I only notice it with this skin wasn't able to fix it though, it's like the font gets pushed to the back or the colour defaults.

I'm also unable to fix it, it uses the exact same coding as the other 2 menus on that page, yet it acts completely differently. That's why I think it's an issue with the game.
This skin really does make it look extreme, where all the text disappears, I've seen other skins having an issue with the similar thing but not at this level, that's probably because of the colors I used.

3 hours ago, Postduif said:

Is this skin useable for FM 2019 touch as well? If so, how to download it? 

If not, will there be a FM 2019 version of this skin?

I'm pretty sure you can't use this skin for FMT.
I don't plan on releasing FMT version of the skin.

7 hours ago, (sic) said:

I'm pretty sure you can't use this skin for FMT.
I don't plan on releasing FMT version of the skin.

Aww, it looks beautiful and I truly hope you change your mind someday (I sure will use it).

Keep the beautiful work up! 

Excellent skin but I have a major problem with the Tactics screen which renders this skin unplayable.

If you click on the left double arrows to change a tactic all information on the tactics screen disappears except for the main title bars and the information cannot be retrieved The screen appears locked with nothing showing.

DavidR

2018-11-08.png

2 hours ago, Davidian said:

Excellent skin but I have a major problem with the Tactics screen which renders this skin unplayable.

If you click on the left double arrows to change a tactic all information on the tactics screen disappears except for the main title bars and the information cannot be retrieved The screen appears locked with nothing showing.

DavidR

2018-11-08.png

Thanks for reporting the issue, it's fixed now!

• 1 month later...

Archived