Football Manager 2019 Mobile - now available for preorder/pre-registration!

• SI Staff

For the first time ever, Football Manager Mobile is now available for pre-order or pre-registration.

iOS users can pre-order via the App Store, while Android users can Pre-Register now on Google Play to receive an alert when FM19 Mobile is live.

The lightest, fastest way to achieve global domination, Football Manager 2019 Mobile is designed to be played in shorter, snackable sessions, and delivers a stunningly realistic management experience.

After a wait of more than a decade, the newly licensed Bundesliga finally makes its debut in Football Manager 2019 Mobile, kitted out with club badges, kits and player faces.  

Full details of new features will drop here and on our social channels towards the end of October.

Links to the stores here: https://www.footballmanager.com/buy 

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies, I can now see I posted this pre-ordering problem in the wrong place, can anyone help? Here’s what I originally said:

Hello,

Wasn't sure where else to post this as there doesn't seem to be a FMM19 section yet? Apologies if this is the wrong place for this.

Does anyone have any idea why it's not letting me pre-order #fmm19 on the App Store? The price button is greyed out, and won't respond to clicking on it. I also couldn't find it on there by searching, had to go via the link on fm's site.

I'm really worried that this'll mean I won't be able to play the new game after all.

I'm on iOS9.3.5, but as it says it's compatible with iOS9 and above, then that shouldn't be the problem.

One option I could try is buying it with my account on someone else's device, then downloading it on my app. Sounds bizarre, but it worked with the Netflix app, so am hoping it's a similar problem. If that doesn't work, then my option would then be to put in for a refund sadly, as I could be left with an unplayable game.

Can anyone please help? I've been so hyped for the new game, but am now worried that all that hype was for nothing.

Thanks,

WoodyCAFC

EED3FC7E-6BD5-41A2-9894-B9879734FF32.jpeg

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, WoodyCAFC said:

Apologies, I can now see I posted this pre-ordering problem in the wrong place, can anyone help? Here’s what I originally said:

Hello,

Wasn't sure where else to post this as there doesn't seem to be a FMM19 section yet? Apologies if this is the wrong place for this.

Does anyone have any idea why it's not letting me pre-order #fmm19 on the App Store? The price button is greyed out, and won't respond to clicking on it. I also couldn't find it on there by searching, had to go via the link on fm's site.

I'm really worried that this'll mean I won't be able to play the new game after all.

I'm on iOS9.3.5, but as it says it's compatible with iOS9 and above, then that shouldn't be the problem.

One option I could try is buying it with my account on someone else's device, then downloading it on my app. Sounds bizarre, but it worked with the Netflix app, so am hoping it's a similar problem. If that doesn't work, then my option would then be to put in for a refund sadly, as I could be left with an unplayable game.

Can anyone please help? I've been so hyped for the new game, but am now worried that all that hype was for nothing.

Thanks,

WoodyCAFC

EED3FC7E-6BD5-41A2-9894-B9879734FF32.jpeg

I believe older iOS versions may not support pre-ordering.

Hi everybody :)

Just want to say how happy I am to eventually be able to buy FMM, and i can't wait for tomorrow! Thank you SI (and SEGA) for aquiring the german license, i hope you know how much this means to us german fans! 

9 minutes ago, Harri Frisch said:

Hi everybody :)

Just want to say how happy I am to eventually be able to buy FMM, and i can't wait for tomorrow! Thank you SI (and SEGA) for aquiring the german license, i hope you know how much this means to us german fans! 

Game is live on Google Play Store...