A -possibly- returning FM-manager

Hey there

For some time now I've desired to get back into FM. Previously I've played only FM11 and FM13 (a bit more casual approach and only few seasons in each game) and I was wondering if FM18 would be a good version to start again? I've read some really mixed reviews and opinions on the game so I haven't really made up my mind yet. 

- Erendar

PS. Sorry if this isn't the right place for this question, I'm new to the forums too. :)

Seems no better or worse than the other versions of FM. If you liked FM 11 & 13 then you'll probably like FM 18 as well.

If that compelling argument didn't sway you, then I suggest following Forameuss' suggestion and try out the demo.

7 hours ago, Erendar said:

Hey there

For some time now I've desired to get back into FM. Previously I've played only FM11 and FM13 (a bit more casual approach and only few seasons in each game) and I was wondering if FM18 would be a good version to start again? I've read some really mixed reviews and opinions on the game so I haven't really made up my mind yet. 

- Erendar

PS. Sorry if this isn't the right place for this question, I'm new to the forums too. :)

For someone coming in from FM13, this will be a big leap, so I will suggest trying out the demo first. The culture shock will be more manageable

Archived