[FM 18] FM Ultimate Team

Sambacutilamba

Hi, I'm an italian guy. I' don't speak english very well but I will try to tell you what will happen in my career. 
I will play with a modified database created by Darthfurion (Thanks to Darthfurion) and then further modified by me. 
All leagues are disabled except the english leagues where we can find the best teams of the major countries (Italy, Spain, Germany, France, England, Netherlands, Portugal and Russia)

League 4: Best three teams of third division 

Spoiler

ddU5KYV.png

League 3: Second best three teams of second division

Spoiler

tWcv5EC.png

League 2: Best three teams of second division

Spoiler

gQyB3cN.png

League 1: Relegation teams of first division

Spoiler

J90gAKC.png

Championship: Second best three teams of first division

Spoiler

byRj9V8.png

Premier League: Best three teams of first division

Spoiler

wEmWsbm.png

There is a World Champions League that involves all the teams. It works like the original Champions League. 
The transfer window is always open. The reason is that I will play like in the Ultimate Team mode following these rules:

-League 4: Only Bronze Pack
-League 3: Only Rare Bronze Pack
-League 2: Only Silver Pack
-League 1: Only Rare Silver Pack
-Championship: Only Gold Pack
-Premier League: Only Rare Gold Pack

I will open, through a pack opener, one pack every 20 points in the league, one pack every two wins in the FA Cup and one pack every win in World Champions League.

The main goal is to win the Premier League.

I will use a fake team: Death Star Accademy *(Max reputation and max budget to get the chance to buy every player in the packs)

2.png4

The coach will be Sheev Palpatine.

Spoiler

nInmNib.png

Sorry for my english and I hope you will understand everything.

18 ore fa, BoxToBox ha scritto:

Interesting idea, best of luck!

13 ore fa, Cross ha scritto:

I really like this! The dutch teams Will get their asses kicked so hard in every    division 😆 I Will follow.

Welcome :)

Hi everyone. I forgot to say some rules:
-Win the title of division = 5 packs
-Second position= 4 packs 
-Third position= 3 packs
-Fourth position= 2 packs

-Win the Champions League= 6 packs
-Win the FA Cup= 2 packs

So let's start. My team doesn't have any player so I started opening 5 bronze pack.

Pack #1

118b5b6d464bdef1b370643beeca0fa3.gif

Pack #2

179a977cfde79c7c57f818ee24b7a61f.gif

Pack #3

5a55b798d1cd41bc31a250103d966f83.gif

Pack 4#

b0cf03feb34501fcb87bd8e9bcddd12d.gif

Pack 5#

0e4743bae511c23b4d17af50703d5ce7.gif

I'll wait someone else and then I'll introduce the full team with fm stats.

5 ore fa, craiigman ha scritto:

Cool concept, looking forward to see how it plays out

Thanks, welcome :)

So, this is my team. I will proceed pack by pack.

Pack #1

In the first pack we found some good players. But we start from the others:
Jack Taylor, 235K 

6Z4slJw.png

Connor Chapman, 475K

dtRWcls.png

Ludovic Ajorque, 525K

P7nXYWH.png

Shaun Miller, 125K

fDUFZNu.png

Daouda Bamba, 2.8K

pEOCzgx.png

These were a waste of money. Instead the following is a good players:

Brian Martin, 975K

DDCWpfa.png

Pack #2

In this pack we found so many good players. I really like it. 

Cammy Kerr, 4,1M (a little too expensive)

W2GQz5g.png

Yann Songo'o, 125K

zOxYekM.png

Martin Fisch, 21K

4f0Lf1m.png

Shawn Barry, 800K

qRXlFlA.png

Charlie Burns, 12K

FTw7eR3.png

Nikolay Kalinskiy, 1M

jr4S0mz.png

Alex Woodyard, 275K

ZFZZZjk.png

Pack #3

In this pack I could buy only two CBs.

Roberto Lopes, 300K

qDCZbK2.png

Kadri Mohammed, 12.5M. He is a very good player, the best of our defenders.

T9oR0O6.png

Pack #4

In this pack we found a TOP player for the category. Let's see.

Jeremy Helmer, 17.5M

a6ljA1c.png

Osvaldo Arroyo, 195K

KNZcCGS.png

Tarjei Omenas, 11K

FTw7eR3.png

Mark Byrne, 250K

aLUdk84.png

Luiz Felipe, 7,5M

ZIK2wib.png

Harry Kyprianou, 23K

cQvoTUf.png

Pack #5 

Some good players and a Top for the category:

William Bianda, 700K

Wql3PCc.png

Kristoffer Zachariassen, 475K

eD6h3FM.png

Jamie Veale, 46.5K

RyDh3OO.png

Eddie Nketiah, 3.5M

8rOvOpL.png

Enjoy :D

• 2 weeks later...

Here we are for the first update. 

We played a lot of friendly matches with higher league teams. We lost many games because I was looking for a good tactic. 

jQuJAQp.png

In the end I decided to try an assimmetric 4-3-1-2. There isn't an attacking midfielder but a wing. 

bvZfHw7.png

League 4: 2 games won, 1 game drawn, 1 game lost

World Champions League: In the first match we losta against Wigan that it proved to be a better team. 

GI2hVg4.png

The best match of the month was against Magdeburg. We played a perfect match without giving any chanches to our opponents. In the second half, in just two minutes, we scored two penalties. I'm happy with the team. 

OUYLL8O.png

We are in 5th position with 7 points. We have to earn 13 more points and the we'll open a pack. 

JwTEPHx.png

TOP&FLOP of the Month

Ludovic Ajorque

tuT6rxs.png

Xg999T2.png

Ludovic is a big surprise of the packs. Great performance with 2 goals and 1 assist. Even in the World Champions League he was the only one that tried to do something good. 

FLOP

Jeremy Helmer

HjfX9wO.png

Bd993fc.png

In my plans he was our star but in the pitch he has betrayed my expectations. He was never decisive, he never made a crucial play. 

Second month: Sheev Palpatine leads the team to 4 wins and 1 draw. In fact he won the "Coach of the Month". Great defense and wonderful attack, this is the key of September's matches. 

jkH16WL.png

The best match of the month was against Rodez. Brian Martin destroys the french defense in 9 minutes. Then it's time for Zacharriasen to score. It also arrives the first goal of the season for Bamba. ("Bamba" it's cocaine in "italian", lol). 

lYDdo3k.png

With these victories we rise to second place. But most important we reach 20 point that means we can open a Bronze Pack. 

gCTqfWY.png

TOP&FLOP of the Month

Eddie Nketiah

rJhGEnq.png

kx5OsMI.png

Eddie Nketiah found a good form in this month. He made oppenents defense literally crazy and scored 2 goal with 3 assists. 7.78 of average rating. Simply special. 

FLOP

Shaun Miller

nuDI5PO.png

jkhjMFq.png

Shaun Miller goes trough a difficult period. Never decisive neither starting from the starting eleven nor from the bench.

Here is the first Bronze Pack earned with 20 points: 

f3df95127937225b6537884035b114a9.gif

d2690bb175f22c43277dda6d6f2aa3d1.png

Worst pack ever. Mctominay and Wilson are on loan. Netolitzky and Adamyan are not present in the db. Zagadou would have been the star but he refused the contract like Algozino and Mrowca. So..

Corey Gameiro 400K

P0mEutx.png

Terell Thomas 150K

Y6bNYbQ.png

Danny Grainger 71K

eUWX1KN.png

No one of these is really useful, but we can use someone unused to make something new. We'll see. 

First SBC on FM

What is a SBC? It's a "challenge" that ask you to sacrifice some players to receive a reward. This is our challenge 

0619a8d8b2c50a69d4fa1ff1d1690a32.png

In this challenge we must sacrifice four players with three different nationalities for a Bronze Pack. I added to the rules that we must play a match with these players and hopefully win. 

804acb588cc0bb496dc47f444d1d85cd.png

These are our players. The match i chose to play with them is against Shrewsbury, a good squad with good players. Let's see the formation then:

EMv5iVQ.png

All of them are given their contribution. All except Veale who was the worst player on the pitch. Fortunately, Martin decided to let us win the game first by scoring the goal of the lead and then causing the final owngoal.

jtd0O3e.png

So let's sacrifice as in the SBC players releasing, selling at no cost, in short, without earning anything.

HvxuO7u.png

I0er561.png

TpV9S84.png

H5Aj4Cc.png

We earn a bronze package to open. I've already done so I'll show you, very quickly to avoid spoilers.

a447ffcad7472de8d361ff8795daec55.gif

So, these are our new players. 

a489e516305fc0a4155e3b3bde215963.png

As always we are not lucky in fact: Alan, Nogami, Kakoi not present in the database while De Luna, Anderson, Hesketh had already been loaned. The remaining are these:

Rasmus Nicolaisen 900K

GZnk3cx.png

A young central back (20 years old). Certainly not good, I do not think it will find much space. For now they look like money thrown away.

Marc Ludden 60K

1FmdUEw.png

EEEEHHHMMM

Jeppe Okkels 700K

6nxN2fD.png

Big investment for the 18 year old Danish boy. It does not look bad and may be a good reserve for Martin. Reserve that certainly was missing. It could also grow and repay the investment in the future!

Aykut Ceviker 300K

QboH8YV.png

The best player in the pack without a shadow of a doubt. A defensive midfielder like him was missing and I think he could be in the starting eleven.

So let's go back to real football. November  was an hard month with lots of games scheduled. But despite everything we collect 6 wins and 2 draws.

0qIzvFU.png

Best match of the month against Real. We dominate far and wide and we go ahead of two goals before Grainger decided to make us lose causing practically both goals of the opponents. Replaced Grainger we started playing again and won the match.

mwJl1iN.png

So now we are taking the first position waiting for Cordoba that will play all the missing games in January facing a month similar to our November.

Q6Bn4yW.png

TOP&FLOP of the Month

Ludovic Ajorque

zk0Kpg5.png

iwVC97Q.png

Ludovic earns another award as best player of the month thanks to top-level performances played with 4 goals and 2 assists in 5 games.

FLOP

Danny Grainger

OZ3d0xl.png

KAL0OsO.png

6.27 of average rating. I do not have to add anything else.

I bring you this mixed update because there are news. We played against Livorno and after going ahead with Ajorque, in the second half, we suffered a draw with the penalty scored by Baumgartner. Fortunately Ajorque scored again and gave us 3 very important points.

ehgK7HQ.png

But why so important? Well, with this win we have reached and exceeded 40 points, which means we can open a new pack!

xGTCys0.png

Here it is:

1788950261a46a101426f2c2bc0fedf5.gif

07e3467c87d42014f0a68c0953f5d45c.png

Let's analyze it: The two Koreans are not present in the DB, the teams of Thorsen and Kimowya have refused the offers while Gerli and Kongolo are on loan. So the following are our new players...

Akwasi Asante 33K

rkPh6DG.png

He is certainly not a great champion besides being 25 years old and being a piece of wood.

Harry Taylor 105K

8Ydh7fO.png

You will wonder if we have even paid for this player. Yes,unfortunately.

Lukasz Skowron 140K

7eIq6Al.png

I'm thinking about him, because I'm doubtful. He looks better than Omenas, but not at the same time. I'll have to try him on the field.

Jonson Clarke-Harris 500K

SrYylXb.png

I like him and he's an important transfer because Ajorque certainly could not play all the games of the season. Finally we have someone who can make him rest!

Monthly updates are back. In December we try to keep up with the hurricane Cordoba that does not lose  and in fact despite 4 wins and 2 draws we find ourselves only two points ahead but with four games more.

yxCdo88.png

The most important match of the month sees us face the Blackburn Rovers. Unfortunately, Mohammed decides to give the advantage to the guests with an own goal. Fortunately Helmer draws with a nice shot from the edge of the area just a minute later. We deserve to win it but two red card do not allow it.

CdOqusL.png

As previously said this is the League Table:

2eWBMrO.png

TOP&FLOP of the Month

Cammy Kerr

y9ZKJWH.png

1BXAASA.png

Applause for Kerr that this month guarantees superlative performances, all without resting because we don't have a reserve in that role. And it also provides a pretty good assist.

FLOP

Kadri Mohammed

v0ehFsf.png

qe1AWqC.png

Our central back is going through a bad time. 6.62 of average rating too kind. More an own goal that ruins a match that could have been won.

I make another intermediate update because as you will see it's time to collect a prize. In fact we played in the FA Cup and after drawing with Atletico Parainense in the replay we managed, even in the extra time, to win the second match in the FA Cup after the victory against Granada. This allows us to open a bronze pack.

nakKLK2.png

Let's see the Bronze Pack:

f343f23883dc565f863ea480abd9e162.gif

2040abec2dcbab5d5a07c811be9a2620.png

Let's analyze in detail: Ogura and Hyodo not present in DB while Nelson became a coach. Howkins is on loan. The others are these

Ryan McEvoy 70K

PQIAClo.png

I have no words to describe him. He will probably replace numerically who will go away.

Rashian Hepburn-Murphy 750K

DW8lGmi.png

A substantial expense for this 19-year-old boy. Everything to evaluate

Ernest Agyiri 180K

Gu5VlJo.png

He is a promising young player and was part of the Accademy of Manchester City so it could also prove useful in the future. For now let's see how he gets by playing some matches. 19 years are not many.

Djorde Mihailovic 250K

1hy5ZWd.png

It is not bad as  player and could replace Helmer in some cases. But there is also Kalinskiy in the team and someone must stay out.

Dave Romney 675K

54Nooku.png

It's not a bad player but we'll see if he will find some space.

Ange Nanizayamo 275K

3BhwcLT.png

He will be sacrificated soon, I think. 

As I anticipated there was the need to make an SBC to take advantage of our worst players. So I chose this:

efb21910c0f9f1063be8e71656e7e677.png

Exchange three players with 12 of chemistry for a bronze pack. My choice fell on Thomas, Taylor and Kalinskiy. I'm sorry for the last one but it did not have the growth I expected.

e4c5e0017713c10156020fc8337235d4.png

I confirm everything by showing you the formations:

UaiaKoW.png

The match I have chosen is the one against Olivereinse. Team currently mid-table and that hosted us in their stadium for this league game. Match balanced and ugly, but  we were more precise in the area and we won. 

Khxa5TL.png

And as always..

DDSdMof.png

8xQwwTn.png

HWBbqEQ.png

And we collect the prize that I show you with the usual fast GIF (I don't want to spoiler too much :D )

3e6c2b59b6945df2963b38de9aacb65f.gif

Archived