The Addition of Spanish Lower Leagues (HELP thread)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Florian von Saltes said:

And is it true in the ascents and descents? Or do we have to specify the competition that ascends and descends? (I understand that it would be to put the child league)

i specify the child competition to where teams gets relegated or promoted, because are direct promotions / relegation.

sorry for my poor english

We can't give promoted or relegated teams a specific child competition or group. I wish it was otherwise. The parent competition as a whole draws all the teams from the entire child competitions, then sorts them using regional divisions etc into each child competition. Then in the child competition itself it gets sorted out in groups using the group rules.

hace 1 hora, Slabbekoorn dijo:

This should do the trick:

1. Go to "Stage x" -> "Group settings" and from the dropdown menu "Rules" choose/tick "Regionalise Groups" (you can untick the other one).
5a5e5ffd03abe_Groupsettings-Rules.thumb.png.6d0d02122a8f493f68abdbca252edd56.png

2. Next in the same settings, tick "Group regions (New system)" and fill it in accordingly. You can use either 1 of 3 (but not combined). In your case "Local region" would be the best.
5a5e60bcacb86_GroupSettings-Regions(Newsystem).thumb.png.dd813eee688cf42ed363e1d6848c79bd.png

This should do the trick. But you should test this in-game because I have never used this before myself so I can't verify it for you.

@Slabbekoorn This is what worries me the most since the disordered teams usually finish out of the local competition, I hope that what you said before will work:D

@TH3 K1LL3R Thank you. I understand (my english is also very poor)

@Slabbekoorn A question. This is very strange for FM but is real:

In Spain, there are two leagues in level 5 (Ceuta and Melilla) where the winner of the league promotes only if there are no teams from that city (Ceuta or Melilla) in that level. Is ist possible to create this rule?

6 minutes ago, Florian von Saltes said:

In Spain, there are two leagues in level 5 (Ceuta and Melilla) where the winner of the league promotes only if there are no teams from that city (Ceuta or Melilla) in that level. Is ist possible to create this rule?

It shouldn't be impossible but it would be difficult to figure it out. @krlenjushka is certainly better than me at this stuff. Basically what you want is:
- create another (league) stage
- draw the winner from one stage in "stage x" -> "teams" using "get league stage teams (in final positions)"
- then draw all other divisions there are in Spain in the game (parent competitions are enough) using "get teams from division" and add the specific divisions except the division it is promoting to and. Tick "ignore teams" on these divisions and tick the second box.
- Next draw all the teams from the local regions, because all other divisions are ignored and the winner of stage that could get promoted is in top position it is drawed now the teams from Ceuta and Melilla can be drawed. 

Then in "stage x" -> "general":
- You need to use "minimum teams - 2" and "maximum teams - ?"(don't know how much, basically it does not really matter, probably just how many a normal division would draw) and then add "
- and then tick both boxes of "don't add stage if not enough teams"

Now it will only draw the stage if there are at least 2 teams, one already is from the lower division that is promoting, the other is from the division above if there are any teams from those local regions. 

After this, create league fate actions in "stage x" -> "league settings" and tick "league fate actions"
- now add "set other league fate"
- fill it in, use "no fate" and "no fate" 

(and in the end make it hidden using "stage x" tick "hidden stage" and tick the second box so it won't show up in the game). 

This should be a good start I suppose, but I reckon you also want to consider that there might be a spot when that team from those regions is promoting outside of the league so next year there would be a spot open. Same goes for if there is none this year but a team relegates and takes the spot eventually.

@Slabbekoorn @TH3 K1LL3RThank you,

@Slabbekoorn I will try to do what you say, for the case of Ceuta and Melilla. The youth divisions would put me to create them once finished with the competitions. At the moment, only the upper youth division figures.

Nogmaals hartelijk dank.:applause:

With the friendly tournaments to get the teams I put this option

image.thumb.png.bf99903df4517d624fdbc1fa33b18528.png

image.thumb.png.fdfedfda8340c2832836ef4db5655897.png

But would there be a way to make a team pool of certain teams by reputation?

For example, for the Joan Gamper Trophy (Barcelona) or Santiago Bernabeu Cup (R.Madrid) certain teams like those that usually play in reality. Top Europe and South America

19 minutes ago, Florian von Saltes said:

With the friendly tournaments to get the teams I put this option

image.thumb.png.bf99903df4517d624fdbc1fa33b18528.png

image.thumb.png.fdfedfda8340c2832836ef4db5655897.png

But would there be a way to make a team pool of certain teams by reputation?

For example, for the Joan Gamper Trophy (Barcelona) or Santiago Bernabeu Cup (R.Madrid) certain teams like those that usually play in reality. Top Europe and South America

Very easy, in "stage x"-> "team pool" use "get best teams from division", select the division, and then use "maximum number of teams" set to 2/3/4 whatever (so it draws only a couple of top teams). Do this for each country/division.

Then in "stage x" -> "teams" use "get random teams from team pool". Now it'll draw the teams from team pool. Here you also can use "maximum number of teams" and  "continent" combined to draw a certain number of teams from a specific continent. 

26 minutes ago, Florian von Saltes said:

Nogmaals hartelijk dank.:applause:

Haha, graag gedaan!

1 hour ago, Florian von Saltes said:

@mentese have similar problem in turkish system. Its not problem to set that "possible promotion" if there is no team from some city in higher level - problem can be with promotions /relegations number.

This number must be same. for example if you have 35 promoted teams from some level - you must have 35 relegated from higher level. This number must be same - only case where this number is not same is when you expand/shrink league and u use "number of extra teams to be promoted" option but that option cant be used in this case. So if you sometimes promote Ceuta and Melilla teams - you must relegate one more team to equalize number of prom/relegations.

@krlenjushka Thank you for information.

I understand, then make the reality is more complex, because it may be the case that no team descends to Ceuta / Melilla, and be able to ascend from Ceuta / Melilla because there is no team from that city in the Third Division

For the moment the solution that I put another year is that the champions of Ceuta and Melilla played a playoff and the winner was classified for another playoff promotion of another region in this case Andalucia. In reality, the normal thing is that no team from these cities rises, removing the two professional teams, while the others are amateur teams formed almost every year.

2 minutes ago, Florian von Saltes said:

@krlenjushka Thank you for information.

I understand, then make the reality is more complex, because it may be the case that no team descends to Ceuta / Melilla, and be able to ascend from Ceuta / Melilla because there is no team from that city in the Third Division

I had very complex conversation about this with mentese. He have same problem- simply FM is "stupid" for complex settings and that number must be same. Maybe we can have some option to turn-off that setting in future.

like that "number of extra teams to be promoted" settings but without exact number set - simply to force game to use our settings no matter how many teams are promoted/relegated.

hace 2 minutos, krlenjushka dijo:

I had very complex conversation about this with mentese. He have same problem- simply FM is "stupid" for complex settings and that number must be same. Maybe we can have some option to turn-off that setting in future.

like that "number of extra teams to be promoted" settings but without exact number set - simply to force game to use our settings no matter how many teams are promoted/relegated.

It would be the best, especially with the lower levels of the leagues.

5 minutes ago, Florian von Saltes said:

It would be the best, especially with the lower levels of the leagues.

i had problems in my serbian lower leagues. I have dynamic relegations and problem is this: some leagues are bottom level and there is no relegations from them. from other child competitions teams can relegate. because of this i cant know exact number of relegated teams - it vary from year to year. However promotions from level bellow are fixed.

I wanted to ask someone from SI about this but i dont know where to start TBH. How to explain this to someone who doesnt understand dynamic relegations - also this isnt top priority for them or most of FM players - only for maniacs like us

hace 1 minuto, krlenjushka dijo:

i had problems in my serbian lower leagues. I have dynamic relegations and problem is this: some leagues are bottom level and there is no relegations from them. from other child competitions teams can relegate. because of this i cant know exact number of relegated teams - it vary from year to year. However promotions from level bellow are fixed.

I wanted to ask someone from SI about this but i dont know where to start TBH. How to explain this to someone who doesnt understand dynamic relegations - also this isnt top priority for them or most of FM players - only for maniacs like us

(lol :lol:) But there are many maniacs.:applause:

hace 3 minutos, krlenjushka dijo:

i can delete verification from your file if you want. you dont need this anyway.

It's possible?

Another question, Is it possible to delete change records? Without affecting the database

Estructura Ligas de España v.1.04.fmf

Failed in Person is Record not fund ID 67014270, 7442828

Failed in Competition is Record not fund ID 100000202, 100000203, 10000204, 100000205, 100000206, 100000207, 100000208, 100000209, 100000210, 100000211, 100000212, 100000213, 100000214, 100000215, 100000216, 100000217

@Slabbekoorn @krlenjushka I am trying to create the second category of the youth league (National Youth League/Liga Nacional Juvenil) and I get this error, I have been reviewing and trying different solutions but I have not been able to solve it. (Solucioned)

image.thumb.png.e84befe07ec7b318a24dec0842b830d4.png

prueba.fmf

No, I have created those leagues because they are from the Canary Islands and have a specific group at the top level. There are 17 groups from different regions, plus the 5 groups of the Canary Islands (terrible system of Spanish leagues) =)

I have reviewed the teams that make up the groups and I have not seen an error in the number that make them up.

Archived