No U23's Squad

Hello, 

I'm currently managing Dartford in my 1st Season in the Conference South. I have quite a large squad of players however I don't have an u23's option. How do I create a reserves team in order for my squad to gain fitness every week? 

Kind regards, 

Reece.

Not all teams have one. I don't in my Marine game. I read somewhere here that it is possible for the board to create one, but I haven't had any options to ask for it, so I don't know for sure.

I just told my U18s to have a friendly every week, and set my players available for it to get match fitness to the ones not playing. Since it's a friendly the age restrictions don't apply.

• 2 weeks later...

I got one as soon as I entered the Premier League. I didn't get any message or anything, it just suddenly appeared on the menu and then my U23s were part of the Checkatrade trophy...

On 11/26/2017 at 06:19, XaW said:

I got one as soon as I entered the Premier League. I didn't get any message or anything, it just suddenly appeared on the menu and then my U23s were part of the Checkatrade trophy...

Yep, the day of the checkatrade trophy draw after I reached prem there it is, u23 team.

No u23 fixtures other than checkatrade trophy

Archived