[FM18] Role Suitability, Scouting Card & Players Attributes Comparison

yonko

One issue that I haven't been able to resolve RE: scouting cards.

When a scout suggests and assingment, or gives a summary at the end of an assignment the text remains dark, which doesn't help much with a dark background!

Any ideas what element I would need to add to fm settings to change this particular text colour?

Currently my code is:

<colour name="scout card" value="grey 900" />
  <colour name="scout card text" value="white" />

There must be an additional colour name value to change the report summaries etc text that I mentioned above, just struggling to work out what it could actually be!

6 hours ago, steveyisatard said:

One issue that I haven't been able to resolve RE: scouting cards.

When a scout suggests and assingment, or gives a summary at the end of an assignment the text remains dark, which doesn't help much with a dark background!

Any ideas what element I would need to add to fm settings to change this particular text colour?

Currently my code is:

<colour name="scout card" value="grey 900" />
  <colour name="scout card text" value="white" />

There must be an additional colour name value to change the report summaries etc text that I mentioned above, just struggling to work out what it could actually be!

Looks like it's controlled by the assignment card top player widget xml file found in the panels/widgets folder.

In that file locate each of the colour="black" bits of code and change the colour to suit.

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Looks like it's controlled by the assignment card top player widget xml file found in the panels/widgets folder.

In that file locate each of the colour="black" bits of code and change the colour to suit.

Cheers, never thought to check widgets!

• 4 months later...

Hi!

I don't want to make another topic, so I'll ask here. How to remove role suitability from the tactics screen in FM19? The same way like in FM18 by editing the 'tactics overview side panel' xml file? I'm using Base2019 Skin by michaeltmurrayuk and there's no that file.

3 minutes ago, Qonrad said:

Hi!

I don't want to make another topic, so I'll ask here. How to remove role suitability from the tactics screen in FM19? The same way like in FM18 by editing the 'tactics overview side panel' xml file? I'm using Base2019 Skin by michaeltmurrayuk and there's no that file.

Ye,s but you'll need to extract it first, see the guide on the resource archiver

Archived