Player Images, Kits etc in FM 18

Just curious as to whether you think it will be likely that they can put player images and kits etc into FM 18 touch for iPad especially. I really enjoy the game having recently purchased it, however it just lacks that realism. I noticed some teams and leagues have them but just wandering what your thoughts are.

Unlikely, this has to do with licensing. EA has a monopoly for some licenses of the big leagues (Germany, England and recently Spain too) so there's no way for SI to grab the rights for those leagues.

If you're talking about a way to put those yourself into the game, however, pretty sure it has to do with memory issues for the iPad version. FM is a resource-heavy game and not every iPad will be able to play it.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, rich10 said:

I managed to do this on an Android tablet (Shield), but - as far as I know - it wasn't possible on iOS tablet devices for FM17.

Yeah.

everything that you can in the PC, put kits and faces, change teams and competitions names,etc,you can also do with the version for android. It all depend if your tablet android have enough memory.

Unfortunately, for IOS that's not possible. I don't know if you have jailbreak it will be different.

• Administrators

It's not supported for technical reasons (i.e. The devices don't have enough memory to support using them - they will be more prone to memory crashes and the like if you try to use them.)

Installing anything at root is at your risk and definitely not supported. 

So I will have to close the thread I'm afraid.

• Lucas locked this topic

Archived