Weird... Shouldn't the Bundesliga have already begun?

You'll need to contact the creator of the edited file as an error in their changes will be the cause of the unscheduled league campaign.

4 hours ago, Barside said:

You'll need to contact the creator of the edited file as an error in their changes will be the cause of the unscheduled league campaign.

This is a bummer, I've made an awesome team ready to return to the top flight of Germany and this happens. Is there any way to fix this? I don't think he'll do much about it...

If the error is with the database, then only the creator can resolve it.  Try starting a new save with only the default database and holiday through to the problem date and see if it creates the fixtures.  If it does, then you know here the issue lies.

Just now, FrazT said:

If the error is with the database, then only the creator can resolve it.  Try starting a new save with only the default database and holiday through to the problem date and see if it creates the fixtures.

I have an earlier save, got me back to February. I'm going to delete the database I added to the game to see if it fixes the problem.

4 minutes ago, KUBI said:

You need to start a new save without the customd db, as the db is part of the saved game.

I removed all the files that I think are causing the problem in the save... I don't know if it will fix it....

6 hours ago, zombrex2311 said:

I have an earlier save, got me back to February. I'm going to delete the database I added to the game to see if it fixes the problem.

6 hours ago, zombrex2311 said:

I removed all the files that I think are causing the problem in the save... I don't know if it will fix it....

You seem to have misunderstood some things.
Once you create a savegame with a specific editor data file, that editor data file is integrated within the savegame.
So, even if you manually remove the editor data files from this location:   C:\Users\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\editor data   , it won't remove them from the savegame.
It only works if you start a new save, that's when you have the option to include them to your save (and probably experience the same bug), or not.

Archived