What is event based development

I was reading emulating LA masia from the strikerless  and in the comments   Cleon was like what about event based development and I was like what

So basically Guido  was doing an experiment on first team football  here https://strikerless.com/2016/08/01/emulating-la-masia-07-first-team-action/

And in the comments Cleon was like what about event based development and I was confused

2 hours ago, herne79 said:

Occasionally an in game event can trigger a large increase (or decrease) in an attribute or even a player's overall ability.  That's what it refers to.

When you say in game do u mean as in an actual game or in football manager

51 minutes ago, Fmplaya said:

When you say in game do u mean as in an actual game or in football manager

He means in Football Manager - there is a chance that you'll get a news message saying something like due to an off-field event Player X is now more determined than ever, which will see his determination attribute randomly increase a fair bit, there is also a demotivated one that causes it to drop.

5 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

He means in Football Manager - there is a chance that you'll get a news message saying something like due to an off-field event Player X is now more determined than ever, which will see his determination attribute randomly increase a fair bit, there is also a demotivated one that causes it to drop.

Oh thx I really appreciate it

Archived