Totally crushed

I saw FM2018 is about to get released, was it october? But i know i for sure will think twice or even more Before getting it. Since im in a bad mood and a bad streak for no apparent reason. Sure, i lost to the team at home, our teams home, who seems unbeatable at the moment, 0-3. But hey, couldnt i have gotten one goal at least? I do have strikers who can score goals but i used no less then 4 in this game and none of them could score a goal. Then we come to the next match, derby at home against the rival team, we both are 2.5 star rep. teams and in the middle of the table. I use all my wits, tactical knowledge, the players performing the best in the starting lineup but at the end of the day what happens? Lost the game 1-3, their solo striker goes and makes a hattrick and almost half of his goals for the season in this one and only match. So i just want to ask SI one question, do you guys think we players play the game to get humiliated and defeated for no reasonable reason? Ask yourself that and then release your FM2018. Just food for thought here, nothing more.

Cheers

Dont get me wrong here. I dont want any milli vanilli game or whatever it´s called, wich you can beat in a weekend. But i know what i´ve put into this game to get as far as i have and yeah, im in a bad streak, maybe i´ll post differently after a couple of wins. But i do stand by my point made, that sometimes no matter what you do in this game you seem to lose. Team morale in the squad is ok only, maybe that have something to do with the latest losses, who knows.

Cheers

You're not alone... Had a bad day myself. Just got done playing the final game of my season, we were playing for the league title against second place. We went down 1-0 at about 50 minutes and 10 minutes later we were awarded a penalty. My designated penalty taker all season missed it. About 10 minutes later, we get awarded a second penalty and my designated penalty taker missed it. The other team scored a short time later and we lost 2-0 and the title dream was crushed. 

I think the game this year has so much more nuance to it that I know I missed something tactically ( or should have changed my penalty taker after the first miss). Sometimes it feels like the game is against ya, but that makes the victories that much sweeter for me. Don't give up!

Thank you sir. :) I do rate this game high still. But i havent picked up on the game since i posted this, was totally gutted? Devastated, depressed after the last outcome. Im about to make a good signing, a italian 3.5 star goalie for about 100k £, but there´s several bidding on him and i am still waiting for wich club he will choose. Was thinking to have a team talk as well since the morale of the squad is only Ok overall. Btw, my spellchecker is crying frikkin´murder over my Spelling here. Dont know if it´s set to another language or something. Cant see any bigger spelling errors in this post.

Yeah, could be it as well. Many aspects to take into consideration in this game. That´s why i find it so challenging and keeps me coming back for more, eventually.

Cheers mates

The game doesn't swing on an answer in a press conference.

Losing happens. It's the nature of football.

Between that conference and the end of the 90 minutes there so much that happens.

I never really worry about morale unless it drops below ok, and even then I dont overly worry.

Archived