Decent False 9s?

RobTheRed

Hi all, has anybody found any decent false 9s who are lower prem/high championship quality? I'm playing as Nott'm Forest and already have Clough. Forestieri doesn't want to join. The only other player that I can think of is Ross McCormack.

Thanks in advance!!

On 03/08/2017 at 19:29, RobTheRed said:

Hi all, has anybody found any decent false 9s who are lower prem/high championship quality? I'm playing as Nott'm Forest and already have Clough. Forestieri doesn't want to join. The only other player that I can think of is Ross McCormack.

Thanks in advance!!

Go to search for players and got to the attributes and go to attacking roles and select False 9 and make it around 13 for the value of each. Could look at Valere Germain has the attributes for it not sure how he is but looks decent also could be available for a loan move

On 8/5/2017 at 02:17, Chapman7 said:

Go to search for players and got to the attributes and go to attacking roles and select False 9 and make it around 13 for the value of each. Could look at Valere Germain has the attributes for it not sure how he is but looks decent also could be available for a loan move

Thank you! :)

Archived