What players should Barcelona sign in FM2017?

Jason Yan

Hey guys, I just installed Football Manager 2017, and started coaching Barcelona. I have noticed that the transfer budget is about 12M. What players should Barcelona sign in the first transfer window?

BTW I want to sign Paulo Dybala ...

Any suggestion?

Barcelonas squad is one of the strongest on paper should just focus on signing some promising players and develop them as the team you have will be good enough for years to come 

15 hours ago, Jason Yan said:

Hey guys, I just installed Football Manager 2017, and started coaching Barcelona. I have noticed that the transfer budget is about 12M. What players should Barcelona sign in the first transfer window?

BTW I want to sign Paulo Dybala ...

Any suggestion?

We-ell, you should already have basically the best attack in the world.  So, other positions.  Fullbacks.  There aren't many really great fullbacks out there, but Theo Hernandez is one.  So's Hector Bellerin, and they're both Spanish!  

Depends how you want to play, though.  

3 hours ago, Sunstrikuuu said:

We-ell, you should already have basically the best attack in the world.  So, other positions.  Fullbacks.  There aren't many really great fullbacks out there, but Theo Hernandez is one.  So's Hector Bellerin, and they're both Spanish!  

Depends how you want to play, though.  

Thanks, I love Hector Bellerin, but I only have 12M transfer budget …

I think only Busquets and Rafinha have quality to play in Barcelona midfield. I would sell Turan, Rakitić, Gomes, Denis and bring some world class CM's like Verratti, Bernardo Silva or Pogba. Also I'm pretty sure it's impossible to do it in the first transfer window. If you like La Masia, you can bring back Bellerin, Grimaldo, Thiago, Blade Keita and Icardi :) 

Archived