Suicide Squad – Breaking scoring records

Might give this a go at the weekend, (flicking back and forth to create it is a pain). 

Looks a great alt to all the stikerless ones this year with a great team shape.

EDIT: nvm made em here (just the basic formations TI/PI) no set pieces or anything

tactics.rar

14 hours ago, Trent71 said:

The reputation thingy you mentioned earlier that AI plays against you (and maybe also the average rating) definitely plays a part in this. The more the player gets awesome ratings, the more he thinks he's Ronaldo/Messi and feels like he deserves 200K Euro per week. I've seen players at AI clubs barely move their wage up as they average 6.50 - 6.70, but if you get a tactic kicking in like this, you either must increase their salaries by a lot or expect to transfer players often otherwise you're in for such disgruntled Madonnas :D 

I'm currently telling half of my Fulham team that they "still have plenty of time on their contract" and that works for now, even though this lot promoted me from League One to the Championship and I'm still keeping them at 2.5K/3.5K Euro per week :D

True.

Also I didn’t help myself by putting players on relatively smaller basic salaries, but with significant match performance/loyalty bonuses. That would keep the difference of wages across the team somewhat smaller and prevent players from asking to match their salary to higher earners. I took advantage of the fact that in fm17 players get jealous and seek on par salaries only looking on basic salary differences but staying blind on bonuses part.

But the con side of those low basic salaries, it entices richer clubs to make a bid. Lower rated Belgian league also doesn’t help. So after almost losing the dressing room finally I learned my lesson and put the key players on fat salaries.

9 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Might give this a go at the weekend, (flicking back and forth to create it is a pain). 
Looks a great alt to all the stikerless ones this year with a great team shape.

Watch out this space. My next stop at tactics lands on strikerfree territory. Albeit it won’t be anything of the usual strikerless formations you bump up on these forums. Impressively “classic strikerless” tactics became a thing now. So need to come up with distinctive one with extra flavor of absurdity that accompanies Barbosa’s tactics.:brock:

As I've already wrapped up the title in my City B team save, give this a go.. i'm in the vanarama north.

Formation - a bit of a mashup (i have a lack of strikers for role needed) - The PIs on the AP/A need a bit of work as its game 1.
Average position - looks solid enough so  far.
Heat Map - Unsurprisingly in the middle 3rd.
Stats - Team battered but i'm a but OP for this league i think (should started a division higher maybe but as  the team is mostly the reserves, happy for a  starter formation)

596792c002503_MaineRoadvNuneaton_TacticsOverview.thumb.png.3b1ab2a4e21d6798b113c4b6270f6cb1.png 5967932873f35_MaineRoadvNuneaton_AnalysisTeams.thumb.png.da13e28492b6ccfa891ef93f2f58c50c.png5967936ae7f51_MaineRoadvNuneaton_AnalysisTeams-3.thumb.png.81302c8a5089a28661b80a579850e935.png

596793aa8d4d7_MaineRoadvNuneaton_StatsMatchStats.thumb.png.8376bccfd4d93abf7b57d1b4fea0e111.png

Ongoing i'm gonna try and implement some man marking,  the DW on any wingers and the two wide AP on fullbacks.

20 minutes ago, mibsweden said:

I am thinking to put the Libero on the CD middle spot with a Defend duty. Half Back would be put as DM with Support duty. I am at ork so can't test it right now. How would that work you think?

You will lose the benefit  of “layers of defense” that creates the romb-like defense structure. Libero pushing CDs in front of him also helps to negate the gaping hole in the middle by bringing players closer to each other which ensure safer ball progression. And Libero/Sweeper is better fit in a system with the highest D-line.

If you insist on 3man defense, central on cover and DM with an aggressive role would half-decently mimic the original system. So DM such as regista or ball winning midfielder to slow down the opponent so wide players could slot into FB role.

I second Barbosa04, you will lose the benefit of the romb like defence.

As i stated earlier i tried getting a Libero to work previously and gave up but you nailed it. I pieced together a formation using my base 3511 but i now have a Libero and a BWM in the dm strata! working well. I think my error was setting the Libero to ATTACK because its how I ENVISIONED him to play rather than what was balanced in the ME. 

Made a little tweak in away games which has worked well for me, dropping the am into a dlp role right in the centre of the pitch, just stops the hb having to cover too big a area as it's gets a extra body in the middle of the pitch

• 3 months later...

Dear Sir,

My name is Dai - I'm Vietnamese.

I love your tactics with Libero, at post:  Suicide Squad – Breaking scoring records for FM 2017.

With all the trust, I would like to ask you, please give me link download this tactics.

Thank you very much.

Archived