Kylian Mbappe

nomolos

Any advice on how to get the best out of Mbappe? I'm in the 4th season of the game and I'm at Monaco. I was at Arsenal the first three seasons. I want him to be more of a goalscoring winger. I play him on the LW with Martial up front, Bernardeschi on the right and Lemar in the middle. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Might be more of a tactial issue over a player one.  I'd try there first.

Thanks! He's not doing badly, but I just need to find a system where he can really thrive. I want to kind of play him as a false winger, drifting inside and wreaking havoc.

I had him in a previous save where I played with an inside forward on the left, a winger on the right, wide playing style and instructions to exploit the middle and the wide players to swap positions. He seemed to benefit greatly from the space that was created from this as the winger tended to draw players out allowing him to come inside regularly.

Hey guys, thanks for all the advice! I ended up playing has as a CF-A next to Lacazette. He was world class! In 40-something games he registered in the 30s for both goals and assists, as well as averaging a rating of about 7.85!

He's now even better the next season! 29 games, 25 goals, 23 assists and an 8.02 rating! He's a CF-A next to Martial and Lacazette who have the same positions and roles. I'm playing a narrow 4-2-1-3.

Archived