Managers in the default FM2017 Database

I always play with the default Football Manager 2017 Database (as in without the Winter Update).

When I start the game, however, it seems to have updated manager movements. Valverde takes over Leicester right away and Bob Bradley is in charge of Swansea for example. All of the players seem to be at their original clubs.

Is there anything I've possibly done to cause this or is this the usual case?

Thanks.

I thought something was odd when I started a new game with the original DB. Claudio Ranieri isn't at Leicester anymore, yet Alan Pardew is still at Crystal Palace, Sam Allardyce is unemployed, and pretty much everything else is as it was at around October time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for the very late reply to my thread. I have reinstalled the game and started a save without edits on the original Football Manager 2017 database. The result is identical. Leicester with Shakespeare as caretaker manager while Ranieri is unemployed.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if it's worth mentioning all this time later, but my PC had all drives formatted and Windows re-installed so I thought I would try once more.

Started a new Football Manager 2017 game on the default database with no edits and I'm still faced with the managers having updated movements.

Archived