CLINCHED 17 V3

sirwill

Hello

Great work. superb skin!

I'm a Korean. I wonder how you knew the scoreboard selector and EPL match screen intro. 

Because I uploaded them on the korean FM website only.

Anyway, It is an honor to be used in your work.

I love this skin, great work! I was using Vitrex until today. This is even better!

I have two questions about the club overview screen:

1. there's a widget that shows location, city and stadium pictures, but there are no location's or cities shown. Only the stadium pictures are shown. How can I get the locations and cities to show up?
adelaarshorst.thumb.png.0825c346fd28bb498f42f86b9b07eb3d.pngDeventer.thumb.png.cd923b41412276703b15304f1cc0a21a.pngHolland.thumb.png.9cbf6e40776b64912969bb1793130aeb.png

2. There's a panel that shows "key employees". When there is a key employee marked as "none currently", this text shows up higher than the other key employees. How can I fix this?

5919a3858f525_keyemployeesWestHam.thumb.png.dcad5bf9080f6156eb90eb934a231c5d.png5919a37b9f9ca_keyemployeesPSV.thumb.png.0d39af196d7b703a9ab411c4d1b130a5.png

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate the work that's gone into this.

13 minutes ago, THE FM GURU said:

City pack from DAZ8.

Thats an old version of Clinched skin?

Its V3. I can't find the latest version, do you know where I can download that version?
Cheers for the city pack suggestion, I was using Vitrex City pics. Will try DAZ8's citypack to see what happens. Do you also know where I can download that citypack?

1 hour ago, VV Bal op de Lat said:

Its V3. I can't find the latest version, do you know where I can download that version?
Cheers for the city pack suggestion, I was using Vitrex City pics. Will try DAZ8's citypack to see what happens. Do you also know where I can download that citypack?

Super pack

I donate so I get sent the link🤔

18 minutes ago, Sami Hyypia said:

Well worth the donation!!!

31 minutes ago, VV Bal op de Lat said:

Hi @sirwill, after some thinking about it I think you totally deserve a donation for your great work so that's what I just did. Does this also imply that I know have access to the latest version of this skin? :D

yeah, I totally agree after some thinking, as you can see :lol:

Thanks for version 5.1, it's amazing!!
Now to finalize all this greatness:
1. what resolution works best for this skin? 

2. How can I manage to see a picture of the club-location in the club overview? (see picture below for the missing pictures, I have already installed the daz8 backgroundpack so stadiums and cities work fine. Only locations is missing)

eagles.thumb.png.133c1081c661c2c4bdb76b005e44ef3f.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived