Such a buggy game

Stadium improvements needed to make your ground eligible to play in the league you're promoted to aren't completed if you're also purchasing the stadium

So many oversights in this game, year on year things aren't fixed or improved upon

Purchased every game since CM 01/02 and the quality is certainly going down

Every game, every year has bugs. In a large game like FM, it's no different. You've reported your issue it seems, so thanks for that. Save games to reproduce the issue are always welcome though. It just helps the investigation process.

I disagree and agree to some fixes.  The learning curve keeps changing year per year.  You need to be a bit more specific to what your issue is at the moment.

I love the game but feel that the contracting side of the game needs huge changes.

6 hours ago, Trugdish said:

Forgive my frustration, I love football manager, I play so much of it however that over the years you identify issues that aren't fixed 3, 4 or 5 years later.

Yet you've only mentioned one tiny little issue...

Come on then, give us a list. If there's so many of these issues that have persisted for years then you shouldn't have any problem saying what they are.

So, give us a list of the 20 most serious bugs that have been in the game for years without being fixed.

Archived