Pitch Stripes

Musti55

We choose pitch size before leagues starts. Would it be good we could choose pitch design of stripes when we choose size of pitch?

I think it would be nice to choose of possibility in 4 or 5 pitch stripe design like thick stripes, thin stripes, square stripes and circle stripes...

Sorry for bad English

544356192.jpg

I can understand why a manager would choose a pitch size, but I would be interested to see an example of a manager going so far as to choose a pitch pattern.

This could be a good idea... if SI ever make Football Groundsman 2018.

You didn't get what I said, did you?

Football managers can choose the pitch size that they'd prefer, as that can have an impact on their team's home performances, but the pitch pattern is not something they should be concerned with. It's just cosmetic.

I get it what you mean. I think you support the game must be realistic. It is right for me also.

I just said it is a game need some fun side about little things like that. Nothing more.

On 22/03/2017 at 02:04, CFuller said:

I can understand why a manager would choose a pitch size, but I would be interested to see an example of a manager going so far as to choose a pitch pattern.

This could be a good idea... if SI ever make Football Groundsman 2018.

So you're a manager in real life, and are confident in saying that NO manager in real life has had a say in this? :onmehead:

• 8 months later...

Archived