4v1 problemss

So hello guys ive been playing fm15 for 3 years.i didnt like the fm16 but i thought its time to move on.lots of things have changed compare to fm15.my fav tactic is 4v1 actually and i was very successful at it in fm15 but in fm17 i cant deal with couple of things.i think i can figure them out but i want to ask an advice for defensive problem.

here is my tactic and TIs

taktik1_zpslr4ajqen.png

taktik2_zpsmftcctgz.png

i want to press high on the pitch but stay close to each other but my players get seperated too much.as an example:

1_zps5lncmbod.png

in this possesion my midfielders close down opponent quite well but he made a great through ball between my CBs.the problem is they have only 1 man on our half and none of my CBs closing him down and they are seperated too much to give him a clear chance to score which he did.its just too early in the season,ive played 2 champions league qualification game,2europa league qualification game and 4 league games.lost 2 CL games,won 1 lost 1 EUL games (eliminated by agg.),won all of my league games but could keep a single clean sheet which was our last league game.from all those 8 games this possession was the summary we always give this kin of chances and couldnt stop it somehow.im open to any suggestions.

and off topic.. i want to make a good 352 for my team but havent played in any of those games that ive mentioned earlier so what do you guys think of this tactic below?

352_zps9kmmz3do.png

im newb in fm17 so i need to figure out fast to stay in championship battle..thank you guys.

You need to be careful when you use a very high defensive line. If your defenders are not fast and inteligent you are going to suffer a lot. Maybe a little less high or even in normal. The control mentality already makes you a high block.

You are playing control with much higher defensive line, that's pretty much to the max you can play. Instead of using close down more TI, you can try using PI to make the front 3 and 1 midfielder(APA) to close down more. This will allow the rest of the team to keep their shape more.

2548336.jpg

* = Slightly

This means each mentality already contain TI's as a built in.

In example, you want to create a new tactic, you pick the formation and then picking mentality. you decided to pick the control mentality, that mentality already contain team instrcutions.

Now, in the 3rd screenshot you provided, you basically gifting the AI and letting him to exploit space and probably the majority of the AI teams attacks becomes dangerous.

Archived