Specific Season Update Days for each division?

Kruj

Hey,

I'm working on the Australian Football Pyramid in Advanced Rules at the moment, but I have a problem with the season update day. The highest division (A-League) is played from October to May, but the Second Division (National Premier Leagues) is completely played within the calendary year from February to October. I set the Season Update Day to January 1st (I think that's ideal when the break in the NPL's is from October to February), but that's in the middle of the A-League season, so I of course get an error message while verifying ("A-League not finished by the time of season update day on January 1st 2017"). And when I try to start a game with the unverified file, the game freezes while setting up the competitions...

So my question is: Is there any possibility to define a specific season update day for the A-League? Or is there nothing that I can do?

Thanks in advance!

Kruj

I set July 1st as season update day for the A-League, but when I try to verify, I still get the message "A-League has not finished by the time for the season update day 1/1/2017". Don't know what I can do...

10 minutes ago, Kruj said:

I set July 1st as season update day for the A-League, but when I try to verify, I still get the message "A-League has not finished by the time for the season update day 1/1/2017". Don't know what I can do...

Check if you have set the start and end date of the stage. If so, remove the end date and try again.

Where exactly can I find this? I unticked the box "Latest Fixture Date" in Stage 0 --> League Settings but I still get the message...

EDIT:
And I also unticked the "End Date" in Stage 0 --> League Schedule, but still error...

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2017 at 22:13, Kruj said:

Where exactly can I find this? I unticked the box "Latest Fixture Date" in Stage 0 --> League Settings but I still get the message...

EDIT:
And I also unticked the "End Date" in Stage 0 --> League Schedule, but still error...

On 3/1/2017 at 22:00, KUBI said:

Check if you have set the start and end date of the stage. If so, remove the end date and try again.

I had the same problem, I did what KUBI said " Check if you have set the start and end date of the stage. If so, remove the end date and try again. " and it worked great

Thanks KUBI!!!

On 3/1/2017 at 22:13, Kruj said:

EDIT:

At "league schedule (all groups)".. but sorry, at the end, in the real game try, didn't work. The división just didn't set any match...

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get this to work? I have the same problem. Future Dutch lower league matches will be played from september until june and then the playoffs are also played afterwarda but the highest didivision plays from august to may. It might not be a big difference but the game does not like that the season update day lies beginning of july so I really need different update days.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived