FM-17 The Giant 70 Challenge (Requires claassens Mega Pack)

7 hours ago, TheEarl said:

Nice to see you still going here @CCSantos

Just a quick brief, the national cup titles do NOT need to be continent specific. The only requirements for these titles are:

- Must be from 20 different nations (aka you can have 5 countries with double titles.)

- Must include 10 teams or more in the competition. So no Super Cups etc.

Hello, @TheEarl.

I understand that the part of competitions is not necessary the continental division, but I do so because of planning itself.
For example, in the case of India, I believe that it will remain until March, in the best scenario, since the three competitions (AFC Cup, I-League and Durand Cup) happen during this period, since the Durand Cup counts for the cups for having more than 10 teams (12, in this case).

Anyway, thank you for the encouraging words. We are close to reaching 10 trophies, which is pretty cool.

Cheers from Brazil.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question, @TheEarl:

I have play the I-League with Shillong and the season ends in April, but, if I won the season on March and receive a propose from other country, the I-League title count in 70 Trophies Challenge or not I need to go until the end of season?

Now we gonna see the evolution on India!

Shillong-Lajong-FC-Logo.png

Fixtures (Durand Cup and AFC Cup since I come to Shillong)
Fixtures (I-League and Federation Cup)
League Table
Squad (Stats from I-League and Federation Cup)
The Durand Cup Final
The AFC Cup Final

Key Players:

Fabinho - A beast. Best Player in AFC Cup, I-League Top Scorer and Best Player.
Shahbas Balan - A Youngster with very personality. Seven goals and Nine assists.
Pierrick - Out of position, the Camerooan player has take seven goals, plus six assists.

Season |       Team      |     Country        |      League           | Pos | Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016/17| Port Moresby    | Papua New Guinea   | PNG 1st Division      | 1st | Champions
2017/18| AS Manu-Ura     | Tahiti             | TAH Div.Federale      | 1st | League and Cup Champions
2018/19| Amicale         | Vanuatu            | VAN P.Vila PL         | 1st | League and FA Cup Champions Undefeated; OFC CL Champions.
2019   | Miramar Rangers | New Zealand        | NZL Southern Division | --- | Chatham Cup Champions
2020-21| Shillong Lajong | India              | IND I-League          | 1st | League, Cup, League Cup and AFC Cup Champions

Titles:
Papua New Guinea 1st Division (2016-17)
Tahiti Div.Federale (2017-18)
Coupe de Tahiti (2017-18)
Vanuatu Port Vila League (2018)
Vanuatu PV FA Cup (2018 and 2019)
Vanuatu League Cup (2018) *Doesn't account for the Cup Titles*
O-League (2019)
Chatham Cup (2019)
Durand Cup (2020)
AFC Cup (2020)
I-League (2020-21)
Federation Cup (2021) *Doesn't account for the Cup Titles*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

International Career

768px-Football_Association_of_Singapore_

At this moment, with two rounds to go, Singapore has 3rd in your Group on Second Phase for AFC World Cup Qualification.

Matches in 2019, since I come to Singapore
Matches In 2020

Matches in 2021

Season |       Team            | FIFA Ranking  | Archivements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   | South Korea U-23      | ----          | Dosen't play any match.
2019   | Singapore             | 115           | Assumed in Febraury 17th
2020   | Singapore             | 66            | Qualified for 2023 Asian Cup; Finalist in AFF Suzuki Cup
2021   | Singapore             | 58            |

National Leagues Titles:
3/3 Oceania (Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby; Tahiti - AS Manu-Ura; Vanuatu - Amicale - DONE)
0/3 Concacaf
1/3 Asia (India - Shillong Lajong)
0/3 South America
0/3 Africa  
0/3 Europe
0/7 Others

National Cups Titles:
3/3 Oceania (Tahiti - AS Manu-Ura; Vanuatu - Amicale; New Zealand - Miramar Rangers - DONE)
0/3 Concacaf
1/3 Asia (India - Shillong Lajong)
0/3 South America
0/3 Africa
0/3 Europe
0/7 Others

International Club Competitions:
1/1 Oceania (OFC Champions League - Amicale 2019 - DONE)
0/1 Concacaf
1/2 Asia (AFC Cup - Shillong Lajong 2021)
0/2 South America
0/2 Africa
0/2 Europe
0/1 World

International Trophies:
0/1 Oceania
0/1 Concacaf
0/1 Asia
0/1 South America
0/2 Africa
0/1 Europe
0/3 World

Reputation and badge: 50% - Continental A License
Match Career:
Matches: 162
Wins: 125
Draws: 19
Losses: 18
Goals Scored: 397
Goals Received: 181
Goal Difference: 216

On 6.2.2018 at 17:06, CCSantos said:

I have a question, @TheEarl:

I have play the I-League with Shillong and the season ends in April, but, if I won the season on March and receive a propose from other country, the I-League title count in 70 Trophies Challenge or not I need to go until the end of season?

Normally one would finish the season, but I understand that with those kind of leagues one wanna move on. Have you tried and see if the game reports is as a trophy for you? I would say you can move on and count it as a win if no one can even in theory catch you ;)

1 hour ago, TheEarl said:

Normally one would finish the season, but I understand that with those kind of leagues one wanna move on. Have you tried and see if the game reports is as a trophy for you? I would say you can move on and count it as a win if no one can even in theory catch you ;)

I understand that. Now I am in a new club, so far from India.

And I win 10 trophies so now. The I-League has the number #10. And my next challenge took me the opportunity to take six trophies for the challenge.

You gonna take update the first page. :)

Cheers from Brazil.

After a short, but very strong pass from India, now we have a new destiny: TRINIDAD & TOBAGO!

7328.png

CUDRjMWWwAI15PN.jpg

And that is a Stadium from Defence Force FC: the Hasely Crawford Stadium

Competitions

We have SIX COMPETITIONS to play this season, all counts for the challenge.
TT Pro League is a National League.
Trinidad and Tobago Cup is a National Cup.
The Classic Trophy of Trinidad & Tobago as a League Cup.
The Digicel Pro Bowl, the First Citizens Cup and the Goal Shield Trinidad & Tobago has played for 10 teams, the minimum for the value of cups in a 70 Giant Challenge.

Squad (I have a plan to take a team with only players from T&T; we have six players from Jamaica, but they are out)

Key Players:

Stephan Peters

Kadeem Corbin

Neil Benjamin

Season |       Team      |     Country        |      League           | Pos | Achievements
2016/17| Port Moresby    | Papua New Guinea   | PNG 1st Division      | 1st | Champions
2017/18| AS Manu-Ura     | Tahiti             | TAH Div.Federale      | 1st | League and Cup Champions
2018/19| Amicale         | Vanuatu            | VAN P.Vila PL         | 1st | League and FA Cup Champions Undefeated; OFC CL Champions;
2019   | Miramar Rangers | New Zealand        | NZL Southern Division | --- | Chatham Cup Champions
2020-21| Shillong Lajong | India              | IND I-League          | 1st | League, Cup, League Cup and AFC Cup Champions
2021-22| Defence Force   | Trinidad & Tobago  | T&T TT League         | --- |

Titles:
Port Moresby:
Papua New Guinea 1st Division (2016-17)
AS Manu-Ura:
Tahiti Div.Federale (2017-18)
Coupe de Tahiti (2017-18)
Amicale:
Vanuatu Port Vila League (2018)
Vanuatu PV FA Cup (2018 and 2019)
Vanuatu League Cup (2018) *Doesn't account for the Cup Titles*
O-League (2019)