Real name fix issue

Please, do not just remove/close this thread if it's not in the right place. Just tell me where to put it correctly, thanks.

So, I have been playing CM/FM since 2000/2001 and this time I have a problem with the German team fix. I know how to unlock it, I can do it blindfolded, but it simply does not work. I have all the names correct (German teams, Brazilian teams, Portuguese teams, etc) but The German team stays greyed and the Dutch manager won't change from Jan jansen to Danny Blind.  Again, I know how to fix it, I have also looked it up 10 times so far and did 100% sure the right things to fix it, but it doesn't.

Help. Yes, this is a gamebreaker for me, I can't play FM knowing it isn't fixed.

13 minutes ago, Maaka said:

link removed.

Oh please... I hope you are making fun of me, but I did search and used the info.

I went to ....steam/......../data/db/1700/inc/all and deleted the files suggested by the countless google helplines. Yes, I did the same at the 1712 folder.

You can't do it wrong, but it still won't work for me. It's just the German/Japan team and Dutch manager that won't work. All the other fixes work correct

13 minutes ago, Fluisterwoud said:

Please, do not just remove/close this thread if it's not in the right place. Just tell me where to put it correctly, thanks.

There is no place to "put it correctly".  It's not allowed to be discussed on official forums because it's about circumventing legal requirements on the game.  So this'll be closed, just like usual.

• KUBI locked this topic

Archived