FM17 [Skin] - Aurum17

m@rk

I have updated Aurum for use in FM17

Not much has changed from last year, same gold theme.

Have 'stolen' some ideas/panels from other places and therefore would thank

michaeltmurrayuk  http://michaeltmurrayuk.blogspot.co.uk/ for the base skins and additional help in the skinning forum/IBH panels
Wannachupbrew - for the club overview panel and some icon images...
*OPZ* I'm sure I used a few things from the Elite skin...

Link for download (updated 1/12/16)  = https://www.mediafire.com/?r7dia5vf39o7m8t  **Uploaded images in post further down

Wasn't planning on doing this for FM17 but @blejdek asked the question so there we are...

@m@rk i cant thank you enough for this version.

What I love the most about it, is that it is basically the same as the fm 2016 version which i absolutely loved, checked the main panels, so its possible there are some panels missing.

I have nothing to complain except one thing. On the squad page and on the player profile page, if you look at the potential and the current ability, all players have 5 stars as current ability and potential ability. I know in the sou squad there is no way all players have 5 stars potential ability. 

I have added the picture, the first one is from fm 2017 and the second one from fm 2016. I would like it to be like it was in fm 2016, its easier to see because some stars are grey color and the potential is good seen with black stars. But in fm 2017 they are all black, with some white stars and they get me confused. So would reallllly aprecciate it if this star rating can be same as it was on the second picture aka fm 2016.

Hear from you soon

blejdek

Star rating.jpg

hi @bjejdek       will re-do the star colours layer to match last years.

please do let me know if there is anything else missing/needs doing.

I did use some panels from elsewhere to add the polygon as a choice in player profiles which I think you mentioned last year

@m@rk yeah, it would be great if u could add the polygon on the players profile so I could see attributes and polygon, gonna check more pages in fm if theres still missing something.

Will you just update the link when this is done, or are you going to add a new link to dl skin ?

2 hours ago, blejdek said:

@m@rk yeah, it would be great if u could add the polygon on the players profile so I could see attributes and polygon, gonna check more pages in fm if theres still missing something.

Will you just update the link when this is done, or are you going to add a new link to dl skin ?

link in first post updated, delete the old Aurum17 folder and replace with this one.

attribute polygon is selectable in panel on player profile (far right one that defaults to biography)

star colours changed to match 2016

some re-colouring and updated logo/nation flag on all profiles and pop up boxes.

shirts in tactics screen rather than blocks

Hey !

Just checked more indeep skin and i gotta say its great. The color stayed more or less the same, which i love because its really easy on the eyes. Also i love more the stars, which were same in fm 2016, its really easy to read current and potential stats. 

I guess there is one problem only with polygons, but there must be problem on my side. If i would have to guess its probably my laptop size. I have 17,3 inch and the biography button is probably outside of the range for my screen. 

Otherwise its cool and thank you for your effort to make the aurum available also in this year.

Best regards @m@rk o/

2 hours ago, makul said:

Which panel do I need to edit to make the range of numbers look complete??

Sin%20ttulo_1.jpg?t=1479924346

Hi @makul I've been making small changes as I've been playing and this is one I've changed.

you can wait for next update (in a few days) or drop these panels into the aurum17/panels/player folder --> http://www.mediafire.com/file/mmmkb34u9636w1b/player.7z

(even though you're a red!)

27 minutes ago, m@rk said:

Hi @makul I've been making small changes as I've been playing and this is one I've changed.

you can wait for next update (in a few days) or drop these panels into the aurum17/panels/player folder --> http://www.mediafire.com/file/mmmkb34u9636w1b/player.7z

(even though you're a red!)

Thax!

9 hours ago, blejdek said:

Hey !

Just checked more indeep skin and i gotta say its great. The color stayed more or less the same, which i love because its really easy on the eyes. Also i love more the stars, which were same in fm 2016, its really easy to read current and potential stats. 

I guess there is one problem only with polygons, but there must be problem on my side. If i would have to guess its probably my laptop size. I have 17,3 inch and the biography button is probably outside of the range for my screen. 

Otherwise its cool and thank you for your effort to make the aurum available also in this year.

Best regards @m@rk o/

Hi @blejdek

not sure I understand fully, but what I meant was, you can change the biography section to the polygon, like in the pic below. top right panel

my laptop screen is 15 inch so space shouldn't be the issue?

20161124211822_1_zpsx4bdfief.jpg

14 hours ago, m@rk said:

Hi @blejdek

not sure I understand fully, but what I meant was, you can change the biography section to the polygon, like in the pic below. top right panel

my laptop screen is 15 inch so space shouldn't be the issue?

20161124211822_1_zpsx4bdfief.jpg

Hey @m@rk !

I have 3 options there to drop (pictures included) and when I choose attributes analysis my whole stats turn into polygon (again pics included).

Where could be the problem ?

Analysis.jpg

Normal look.jpg

2 hours ago, blejdek said:

Hey @m@rk !

I have 3 options there to drop (pictures included) and when I choose attributes analysis my whole stats turn into polygon (again pics included).

Where could be the problem ?

Analysis.jpg

Normal look.jpg

Looks like the attributes bit is stretching and you're missing a panel to the right of it.

is t because fm is running in windowed mode? Does the panel appear if you change to full screen? Might need help in fixing this, I'm no expert on this stuff!

2 minutes ago, m@rk said:

Looks like the attributes bit is stretching and your missing a panel to the right of it.

is t because fm is running in windowed mode? Does the panel appear if you change to full screen? Might need help in fixing this, I'm no expert on this stuff!

Gonna check it out. Gonna report how it goes.

Hey @m@rk !

I change it to 85% and it works now. Its a little small but I will have to get used to it.

I'm glad we all sort it out. So whats stays is my big thanks to you, for all the help and making aurum possible in fm 2017.

If u ever need anything, just let me know and I will try to help you.

Cheers mate o/

Ive always used 85%, it looked too big on standard size.

ive made a few tweaks on some screens to change colours, some I don't seem to be able to change. been playing the game do noticed as I was movig along.

will add a new link for the final version soon.

Thanks for your kind words!

Hi Michael, I did find it eventually, the panel was updated in one of the updates so whatever I was doing was being ignored on the 'old' panel, once I'd edited the updated one it worked fine...

oh, that and the fact that I keep forgetting to untick the CACHE thing!

2 hours ago, DefensiveDave said:

Hi M@rk,

I've actually created a sign in just to thankyou for this skin. Its brilliant, I haven't used a skin I've liked as much as this for years!

Every credit.

BTW, anychance of a 1366 version for when Im on the move with my laptop?

Thanks @DefensiveDave!!!

I play on a laptop at 1366x768 and that's what the skin was designed on.  All of the images below are from my laptop (I do have it zoomed to 85% in preferences)

20161201185656_1_zpsu7x2pez8.jpg20161201185636_1_zpsyn8ilviq.jpg20161201185804_1_zps64cgbtlz.jpg20161201185902_1_zpsnuphrqid.jpg

I've made some changes to the skin, recoloured the action bar to fit in with gold theme, and updated some panels/colours on certain screens (like in the social media/news screen above)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived