Have there been any hints of new features?

As you know, FM mobile 2016 was basically just an update of squads. I didn't really mind that, but I'm hoping that this year's edition brings a few more tactical options (hitting long shots, or roaming from position),, sometimes it's almost impossible to change the course of matches with the options available, and maybe more detailed seedings etc for European draws. Are those realistic, what are you hoping for? 

I'm hoping for

• Updated squads
  • New leagues
  • More stats retained ie AI manager history
  • The ability to have the full league system from more than one country
  • Better international management
  • Players that don't suddenly decide that you can't afford them even though they are club legends and are "happy to stay."

More options just takes away the fast nature of the handheld game IMO.

Hoping for updated squads? I'd say that's a given. You wouldn't buy a new game for this season with last seasons squads.

Wouldn't hold out for more leagues either. Think it's been said before than there won't be any more leagues added. There's loads as there is.

Better international management would be good - particularly when it comes to player selection. Hate it when I get messages about leaving players out that are on good form, when they've played 5 games all season compared to a guy that's played all season and has better average rating. So frustrating, even though it overly doesn't matter.

Sadly I am not holding much hope for a revamp of the game that has been needed for a few years now. There definitely needs to be more leagues when there are plenty of Turkish and Korean players with lots of great players in Turkey and Russia but there also needs to be a revamp of the AI and news to make the game more realistic and interesting. Not holding hope for these as they aren't top sellers though. In my view bugs need to be fix quicker too, the lack of urgency is worrying and with the feedback here the presence of SI (or the little comments on feature requests unless it is a flat out no) is a decline from years of old and showing a shift from community to business for the game to a worrying level. Given the lack of features in each year is a clear indication that these business decisions have been purely based on money not progression. It makes me sad that we still have features untouched from 2006!

Dec, it seems that your point about lack of communication from SI stands strong. It's disappointing to think that there won't be any significant upgrades in the near future. I like this game due to its simplicity, even FM touch was too time consuming for me. With job/girlfriend /social life, playing that game, and worrying about contacts for youth team players etc  was more of a chore than a distraction from real life. That being said, if all we get this year on FM mobile is updated squads, I think this year will by my last of purchasing the game. Does anyone ever really choose the Irish, Welsh or Australian leagues? I don't see why those can't be replaced, even if it's only either  the Russian or Turkish league 

• 1 month later...

Archived