Making Money

Get in the premier league, you'll be swimming in money. I made a loss every season, I dont know how the little clubs survive, then I got in the premier, I was suddenly swimming in cash, 100 million transfer kitty, it kind of spoils it a bit really, too much money in the premier.

• Administrators
Hello Everybody,

i need some advise.

wat is the best way to make money for a team like Weston Super Mare.

I know playing a lot of friendlys against higher teams is a way.

Anymore ideas?

Win more games and move up the leagues. Sign good players and sell them on for more than you paid. All common sense things really.

The friendlies thing is a bit of an 'exploit' but it's your game so play it how you like. We tried restricting it somewhat but depending on what teams you can play against it may not be perfect.

My personal experience playing a finnish team. No money, never. Snow, a lot of that but money.. forget it. So you just hire some free-agents, get good results, sell them for a bunch of nuts. Than you find a good youngster, you pay him with those nuts you earned earlier, and then you sell him for thousand of euros (or pounds), try to be successfull and go with this strategy for several decades. WARNING: it might require quite a long time but it works.

Get in the premier league, you'll be swimming in money. I made a loss every season, I dont know how the little clubs survive, then I got in the premier, I was suddenly swimming in cash, 100 million transfer kitty, it kind of spoils it a bit really, too much money in the premier.

Yeah, but I think that replicates the real life. I just wait for everything to collapse, sooner or later.

Archived