Euro 2016 squad predictions game

Baptista_8

From what I gather Jordan Lukaku could be playing in the Premier League next season. Watford is supposedly eying him.

Not a bad player. Technically above average. Explosive player good going forward, but I'm having my doubts about his defensive positioning. Considering he's playing in the Belgian League for Oostende he's still relatively untested at a higher level.

On-topic: I think our squad looks good imo but our defence is gonna be a problem I fear. Both our centre-halve from the previous World Cup are gone (Kompany injured, Van Buyten retired) and our back-ups for the defensive positions are not quite up to the standard of the rest of the squad. Vermaelen is never gonna be fit for an entire championship, Lombaerts is decent without anything more and Denayer is talented, but he is what he is. A 20-year defender currently playing for Galatasaray. Still has lots to learn and looked a bit shaky against Portugal.

Belgium always look pretty strong but for full backs - Toby and Jan have been playing there in recent years, but will they shift to the centre do you think? If so that could be a really strong set-up since they've been playing together all season and helped Spurs concede the least goals in the Premier League.

That France squad is ridiculous. Giroud over Lacazette? Gignac over Gameiro? No Ben Arfa either. Crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

The results are in! And are as follows:

Hazzaj 54

brett.spurs 52

Gorando 51.5

Kingjericho 50.5

s1111 50.5

Orikoru 49.5

GunmaN1905 46.5

Baptista_8 46

adhikapp 45.5

G-Man11 43.5