Spanish Flags and Logos not working in game anymore :S

Hi suddenly the Spanish Flags and Logos not working in game anymore, every other logo and flag works, I have checked the config, and they are set to the right id etc :S i checked FMRTE and the FM Official Editor, and its nothing to do with them, whats causing this and how can i fix it?

12697319_164330900611705_196771163545056295_o.jpg

Yes mate, literally nothing has changed other than me starting a new game, and yeh reloaded skin, cleared cache, restarted etc, really makes no sense, i'm wondering if SI has done some update? because i think they had the Spanish flag there by default before i even put the updated ones in, and now its just a red flag with stars on :S

Could you do me a favour and select new game and where it says to select your countrys, tell me if the true spanish flag is there? (please) would help loads cos then i would know it is definitely my end.

Hi suddenly the Spanish Flags and Logos not working in game anymore, every other logo and flag works, I have checked the config, and they are set to the right id etc :S i checked FMRTE and the FM Official Editor, and its nothing to do with them, whats causing this and how can i fix it?

12697319_164330900611705_196771163545056295_o.jpg

Isn't that the flag of Comunidad Madrid?

Archived