Is it just me, or is this game a LOT easier than EHM 2007? At least when you're not coaching the games yourself, it seems every decent team you manage can take the cup/championship with relative easiness. Just use unit tactics and avoid penalties and that's pretty much about it. It's a bummer, because I think the trade AI has improved a lot. I really hope the devs consider adding a new difficulty level. I guess I could increase the difficulty by masking player skills or imposing artificial rules for myself (budgets etc.), but that seems rather silly. I just wish winning the games weren't so darn easy!

When I took The Avs/Ducks/Flames/Leafs/Ducks/Sabres/Ducks (In that order) to successive Stanley cups I kinda got bored. I won all of the European leagues and the Junior Canadian leagues. Until they add the CHL/Continental Cup or a none branded alternative as a reward for winning the EIHL or other leagues I think I'm done.

When I took The Avs/Ducks/Flames/Leafs/Ducks/Sabres/Ducks (In that order) to successive Stanley cups I kinda got bored. I won all of the European leagues and the Junior Canadian leagues. Until they add the CHL/Continental Cup or a none branded alternative as a reward for winning the EIHL or other leagues I think I'm done.

which tactics do u use?

I know its not for everyone, but I recommend you jump into an online league. Any manager game will eventually get to a point where its easy, thats just the nature of AI. Playing against other real life people definitely will increase the fun and difficulty of the game. Drafting is harder, player acquisition whether through FA or trades is harder and tactically you can test out your tactics against real people.

Yea its a bit easy when you get into tactics. I even the playing field by only GM'n and let my head coach use whatever tactics he uses. If my headcoach is not cutting it, instead of tweaking tactics myself I just find a new headcoach.

Just to be clear on this Mars, do you have the "Coach games yourself" -option turned to "No" or "Yes"? And if the answer is "No" then additional question: Is there any way to watch the games if you're not coaching them yourself? Because I don't mind not coaching them but I do mind not viewing them.

Just to be clear on this Mars, do you have the "Coach games yourself" -option turned to "No" or "Yes"? And if the answer is "No" then additional question: Is there any way to watch the games if you're not coaching them yourself? Because I don't mind not coaching them but I do mind not viewing them.

Just click the Viewing/Not Viewing button when the game comes up among all other games on game day.

Archived