fm 16 demo

Can you play in fantasy draft mode or create a club on the demo? Want to see what these features are like before deciding to buy the game as they are the only interesting developments for me. I generally buy every 2 years unless something intriguing comes up like this

The game is disappointing all around. The match engine and 3d are terrible and the rest of the updates are all cosmetic.

This will be the 2nd year where I won't be buying FM. Its time for SI to put in some serious work and improve the functionality and 3d.

It appears the demo only lets you quick start in the English league.

It does, but you can download extra leagues through the Workshop, specifically for the demo. However, you can still only play 1 league at a time.

• 11 months later...
On 11/24/2015 at 08:43, gavo01 said:

It does, but you can download extra leagues through the Workshop, specifically for the demo. However, you can still only play 1 league at a time.

I've tried finding the other quick start leagues in the workshop but to no avail. Where/how did you find them?

Just now, jimmyt86 said:

I've tried finding the other quick start leagues in the workshop but to no avail. Where/how did you find them?

Well this post was for 2015 Jimmy... 

Extra leagues for the demo for fm17 is something SI are looking into now.. there is obviously an issue with it currently. Please be patient and keep checking back on the workshop :)

Archived