Lone Striker Help!

Hi,

I am playing a lone forward with an AM-A behind him with direct passing... any ideas on the best forward to play, playing with a DLP-S at the moment and works really well on building up, but not scoring a huge amount, which I guess would be the case, but thought I would ask for some ideas.

Thx

For me, a single forward, should either be supported by an AM + ML+MR, or by AML+AMR.

Yeah I play with AM, MR, ML all on attack, so thats why I think having a more creative / support forward will work, rather than needing a out and out goal machine... I tried F9 and he seems to be more of a goal treat than the DLP, but I think thats because they shoot more as part of the role, but as suggested by roggiotis he doesnt hold up the ball, so I think DLP-S it is for me :)

So as I am playing as Newcastle, who do you think suits the role more Ayoze / Cisse / Mitrovic... ?

Thanks for all your help

i used to play with F9 + AMC but it was SS and not behind him , in front of CM(D)

a had WM(S)- AP(A)-CM(D)-WM(A) flat 4 behind,

try it if you want ,but check the P.I. of each role from the graph ,you can play as you want,some P.I has changed ,as the cross from deep for the AP(A) :mad:

Archived