Rejecting Job Offers

Is there any way to do this automatically? I am in my second season with Parkgate. Last season against the odds I got us promoted in the playoffs, this season we are 5th from bottom, and all of a usdden I am getting job offers every other day. It's annoying because I play the game on with "Continue Game" set on instant. So last season I would go away and read a few posts on here, come back and it would be ready for the next match, or stop for an important news item. Now it is constantly stopping to offer me jobs that I have no interest in and it is making my game take a lot longer!

So, is there any setting to automatically reject all job offers?

Thanks, but that would be no good! On previous versions I don't think you got enough job offers, but this one is way over the top.

I agree. I've been approached by all the top teams now apart from Real Madrid. Even big international teams want me now. Had offers from England, France, Spain, Holland.

You're more likely to get offers if your contract is due to run out fairly soon and if you're on low wages. Also, from my understanding (and experience in FM14), teams will eventually realise that you don't want to move so the offers will stop. Still, the wages and contract might very well be why.

I was fighting the axe in my Norwegian LLM save and in the month before they finally canned me I had 6-8 offers (in retrospect, I should have taken one of them...) But once you get into multi-year contracts and a higher-than-living wage, no one wants to pay the compensation and most of the offers dry up.

Archived