[FM15]Knocking Fergie off his perch. The noisy neighbours are turning up the volume

Northernpilgrim

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Stoke game was a case of inaccurate shooting costing us, as we had far more shots, but both had 3 on target. We edged the first FA Cup game against Man Utd, but had to settle for a replay. We dominated the league fixture against Man Utd, having vastly more shots, many more on target, and 57pc possession, but conceded an unlucky own goal via a deflection to a shot that was going out for a throw-in. The Everton game was a mish-mash, with us ahead in terms of shots, behind in terms of shots on target, and ahead on possession (58pc), but with their equaliser coming on 88 minutes, it was annoying to say the least. I do not now expect to finish the season as Champions

And that's the end of what has been my longest FM save in many years, possibly ever. I've had a great time doing it, and hopefully those who have read and contributed to it have enjoyed it too. As promised, I'll keep the thread (and the save file) alive for a few weeks in case anyone has anything they want to see from the game. Thanks for reading.

Archived