Don't play in the French league! Sorry I fumed but I made a mistake lol

Hello all.

I'm sorry I kicked off and swore but i'm sure u understand how angry I got lol. I nearly broke my house lmao. It's my fault I never read the rules. Im just seeing the funny side to it now. Anyway I've pulled my self together now and I need a solution to this problem :rolleyes:.

My options:

I could load a previous version of the save (EG: v01, v02)

OR:

Sell the new non-eu players I signed (falcao, lucas silva, and zivkovic) and then sign eu players instead. The transfer window is still open (date is 31st july) so it not all doom and gloom.

What u think?

And sorry mods for the language and that. I'm sure some of u were laughing at your screen when I posted that thread lol. Cheers peaps.

I think the moderators were wrong to close your thread as your complaint was relevant for me.

FM should be able to warn the user if something is going wrong with the local rules, why not by a message from the president or the secretary-treasurer of your club like assistants actually do for tactics.

And I would continue to say the same whatever the evolution of Ben Arfa's story IRL lol.

I think the moderators were wrong to close your thread as your complaint was relevant for me.

FM should be able to warn the user if something is going wrong with the local rules, why not by a message from the president or the secretary-treasurer of your club like assistants actually do for tactics.

And I would continue to say the same whatever the evolution of Ben Arfa's story IRL lol.

You are already warned when offering a contract to a player who is non eu

Just use the in game editor and add an EU nationality to one of them :)

Tempting but thats cheating. I don't think the game warns you adequately about signing non-eu players. The warnings ARE there but they're easily over-looked. I think the game should give u a pop up warning when u make a bid for a non-eu player when uve already got the maximum. Pop ups are 100% effective cos its in ur face and u cant not notice it. The same type of pop up when u go into a game without a full bench of subs.

Archived