Stamina issues with FMH15

Good day,

I have had FMH15 since day one of it's release, and while I enjoy it a lot, I seem to be having a big issue with stamina. No matter how I set up my training, some players have their stamina drop like a rock within the first months of the season (like from 15-18 to 5-8). Then, no matter what I do, it doesn't seem to want to change. As an example, as I mostly play with Real Madrid, I have had this happen on every single save so far with Modric and Isco and in recent saves a bit later on it seems to catch onto Jese and some other players as well. I have had this issue with other teams as well.

As such, is anyone else having issues like this? Is this a problem with the training methods I use or is this a bug in the game? It just seems weird that the same players suffer from it no matter what training I use.

Any chance of you emailing me your save game at marc.vaughan@sigames.com please and I'll take a look.

PS - What system / OS are you running the game on?

Ha, well about that... I deleted all my saves after I got really frustrated about it last time. I will start another one (as soon as I have some more time) and try to get through at least one season and send it to you then. But so far this has happened on literally every single save I did.

I run it on an iPhone 5 and iPad mini 2 (both on iOS 8) and use the new match engine on both (if that has any effect on it).

• SI Staff

Thats very strange - I've played a LOT on the iPad Air (so iOS version) and not seen this at all, so I'm presuming it might be related to something you're doing with playing style - perhaps over-playing young players or hugely over-training players?

(but a save game would be very helpful in determining if this is the case)

I saw on another forum that some people seem to have similar issues. Have you also played with Real Madrid? They're the team I play most with, but I have also had it happen with other teams and players (ex. RVP at Man U or Mertens at Napoli). I am currently short on free time, so I quickly set up a few games and put them into holiday mode using different training for each (first time I put it all on more intensive, then more medium and then even tried low for most of them). This is a time where they don't really play any games, so overplaying and overtraining doesn't seem to be an issue. And in my experience so far, I haven't been able to get the stamina of these players back up even after a whole season (during which they didn't play much due to the low stamina).

30djt6q.png

fsza1.png

Over the holidays I should have more time, so I will set up a game and take care of it more and then send you the save. Meanwhile, could you try doing the same thing I just did above? Maybe just leaving the training at their stock settings. I don't know, it just feel very weird, I have been playing since FMH11 and never encountered anything like this.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Marc

If you tell me how to send you a save game, I can do that. I've had the same issue, particularly with Fischer and Pione Sisto, but with others as well. I'm not sure what hugely overtraining players means - my motivational settings are all on light (apart from goalkeeping). I have just taken fitness down to medium, but the fitness schedule didn't seem to make any difference anyway, as most of the players effected only went on it after their stamina dropped. I've seen it reported elsewhere as well/

It's definitely happening to AI managed players, too:

PEtaJn0.png

PPnRU12.png

NAN1RMU.png

FWaassW.png

N6talHk.png

WAcZVsf.png

This is three years in to a career and, frankly, it's ruining the game. I've had four of my own players rendered useless by this bug (thankfully no-one key yet) and when I search for new players, many of the best are unusable because of their stamina.

• SI Staff
This issue is related with the match engine we choose at the beginning of the save? Or this could happen with both the original and the new enhance engine?

Can happen with both. It's clearly been around for several years but this was the first time someone's been able to provide us with a save where it occurs.

• SI Staff
And there is no chance for this fix to be released in the next update? It's cleary a game breaker for many users, and it's a shame that we have to wait a month or more to have it fixed. :(

No chance, it would be much too risky. There is only specific players it can happen with and only in quite specific circumstances.

It seems to be far mor prevalent in FMH 2015 than in previous versions: I only recall seeing stamina dropping like this in a very small number of cases, almost always associated with numerous injuries.

Also, young players don't seem to develop their physical stats much in FMH2015 - in previous versions there was natural growth in physical stats until the early 20s.

• 2 weeks later...
No chance, it would be much too risky. There is only specific players it can happen with and only in quite specific circumstances.

Seems to be quite a lot of "specific players" and "quite specific circumstances." Care to elaborate on what those "specific circumstances" might be? There seem to be a lot of them, and it's one of the many issues which ruins this iteration of the game.

• SI Staff
Seems to be quite a lot of "specific players" and "quite specific circumstances." Care to elaborate on what those "specific circumstances" might be? There seem to be a lot of them, and it's one of the many issues which ruins this iteration of the game.

This is a very old issue that must have been in for at least the last 2 versions as the bug is in code that has not been touched. It's now been fixed internally and the fix will be in the next update.

My concern is that, while the code may not have changed, something else must be causing this bug to be so prevalent this year, whereas it was virtually unheard of in previous versions. There is no way on Earth that the current situation existed in FMH 2013 or 2014. I remember one or two players with stamina issues, but it was incredibly rare and was always players that were extremely injury prone. This year all you have to do is play a couple of seasons and then search the database with the filter set to 5 stamina max and you will find multiple examples in every career.

I think the main worry that I've seen among other users is that you don't seem to think this is as big an issue as it actually is and that you appear to be under the impression that it's still a rare occurrence.

This is a very old issue that must have been in for at least the last 2 versions as the bug is in code that has not been touched. It's now been fixed internally and the fix will be in the next update.

I'm sorry, but that doesn't answer my question.

Just curious...

Is this why the 2/3 of the regens spawn with very very low stamina? (for as long as I can remember)

• SI Staff
Just curious...

Is this why the 2/3 of the regens spawn with very very low stamina? (for as long as I can remember)

It's unrelated but there have actually been too many regens with both extremely high and extremely low stamina, this has also been tweaked.

• 3 weeks later...

When can we expect that update? Since you say you have it fixed, any chance it can be pushed out earlier? The game has been pretty much unplayable due to this from day 1.

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff
Has this bug been fixed

Still got the same issues with Stamina

Or does SI games not give a crap as its near the end if the season and they will just release 2016 and charge us £7.99 for the privilege

This issue was fixed in 6.1

Archived